悬疑惊悚电影《危险的谎言》预告片
日期:2020-11-24 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Leonard. It's time to take your medication.
伦纳德。该吃药了。
Thank you, Katie. I couldn't get along without you.
谢谢你,凯蒂。没有你我无法生活。
My new caretaker, companion... And friend.
你是我的新看护者、伙伴...以及朋友。
Leonard?
伦纳德?
How long did you work for Mr. Wellsley?
你为韦斯利先生工作多久了?
About four and a half months.
大约四个半月。
And you worked here too, Mr. Kettner?
你也在这里工作吗,凯特尔先生?
Just a couple weeks.
大约几个星期。
We're married.
我们结婚了。
And we're broke. I'll find something.
我们没钱了。我会去找事情做的。
We made it this far, right?
我们也撑了这么久,是吧?
Apologies, Miss Franklin. I'm Mr. Wellsley's attorney. He left everything to you. Wow.
抱歉,富兰克林小姐。我是韦斯利先生的律师。他把所有财产都留给了你。哇。

悬疑惊悚电影《危险的谎言》预告片

You folks going somewhere?
你们要走了吗?
We're moving into Leonard's house.
我们要搬进伦纳德的房子。
Well, you're a very lucky woman.
好吧,你真是个幸运的女人。
We have to be careful.
我们得要小心点儿。
Don't you think it's time for us to treat ourselves?
难道你不认为现在我们要好好犒劳自己了吗?
Hi, I'm sorry to bother you. My name is Mickey.
嗨,很抱歉打扰你了。我的名字叫米奇。
Real estate agent.
房地产中介啊。
Are you the owner?
你是这栋房子的主人吗?
This house isn't for sale.
这栋房子并不打算出售。
Kinda have the feeling we're being followed.
我感觉有被人跟踪。
Don't move. Someone's in the house.
不要动。有人闯进了房子里。
We don't need any of this.
我们不需要这种东西。
This house belongs to us now. I won't let anybody take that away from us.
这栋房子现在属于我们了。我不会让任何人夺走的。
I'm calling the police. No!
我要报警。不要!
These things. You never know how it can change someone.
这些东西。你永远无法想象会怎样改变一个人。
I would never hurt Leonard.
我绝对不会伤害伦纳德。
I know none of this is you.
我知道你不是这个样子的。

分享到