剧情电影《美国之子》预告片
日期:2019-12-31 19:01

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

My son never came home.
我儿子一直没回家。
Look, I'm sure that he's gonna turn up. First name?
听着,我保证他一定会出现的。姓氏是什么?
Jamal. J-A-M-A-L.
贾马尔。J-A-M-A-L。
Does he have any distinguishing scars, tattoos, gold teeth?
他有什么明显的伤疤、纹身和金牙吗?
Does he go by any street names?
他有什么街头绰号吗?
He doesn't have a street name.
他没有街头绰号。
There was an incident.
有一起事故。
What does that mean?
什么意思?
Further information needs to go through Lieutenant Stokes. I don't know him personally.
进一步的信息需要经由斯托克斯中尉。我不认识他本人。
They told me he's been paged to come down here immediately.
别人告诉我,他马上会赶过来。
I want to know now.
我现在就想知道。
Man, I'm glad you're here. She went from zero to ghetto in nothing flat.
还好你来了。她马上就要情绪失控了。
It's okay. Everything's gonna be fine. Where's our son?
没关系。不会有事儿的。我们的儿子在哪里?
Ma'am, I have kids too. Any of them black? Excuse me?
女士,我也有孩子。他们是黑人吗?什么?

剧情电影《美国之子》预告片

Keep your hands on the wheel, boy. Look straight ahead. Don't make any sudden moves.
把手放在方向盘上。眼睛直视前方。不要做出任何突然的举动。
Wouldn't want to make the man in the bulletproof vest nervous when he's pointing a Glock at your head.
当那个穿着防弹背心的家伙用格洛克指着你的脑袋的时候,不要让他紧张。
You're the one who disappeared from his life.
是你从他的生活中消失了。
Oh, this is my fault now? Well, you walked out on him.
现在是我的错了?是你抛弃了他。
Let's just find our son and go back to our respective corners. Okay? Fine.
找到我们的儿子,回到我们各自的生活。好吗?好啊。
Listen to me. We have been waiting and we've been patient.
听我说。我们一直在等待,我们一直很有耐性。
We are done being strung along.
我们已经受够了。
Where is Jamal now?
贾马尔现在在哪里?
I want to know right now. I want to talk to him. Where is he? Goddammit! Stop screaming!
我现在就要知道。我要和他说话。他在哪里?该死的!不要叫喊了!
I don't know what you expect me to do.
我不知道你到底想让我做什么。
Please. Find my son!
拜托。找到我的儿子!

分享到