(单词翻译:单击)
Many homes have the pretense of being ideal.
有很多房子都打着理想中的家的幌子。
But these homes really are ideal.
但是这些房子真的很符合理想。
It's not exactly what we're looking for...
它不完全是我们所要找到的...
Wait. No, no, I don't think this is the right way.
等一下。不,不,我认为这不是对的路。
Yeah, this is the way we came in.
这是我们来时的路。
No, is it? Did we just do some kind of loop? Hello?
是吗?我们是不是在兜圈子?有人吗?
I've never heard such silence.
我从未感受过这样的寂静。
What if they don't come?
要是他们不来呢?
What are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办?
This house is forever.
这个房子是长久的家。
A perfect environment for a young family.
给年轻的家庭提供一个完美的环境。
People like to be alone sometimes.
人们有时需要独处。
Not being with each other all the time.
大家不是一直在一起的。
It's got to have a bottom.
总得有个底儿啊。
This is something I can do, please just let me do this.
我也就还能做这些了,就让我做吧。
I want to go home.
我想要回家。
That's nature, that's just the way things are.
这是大自然,自然的规律就是这样的。