(单词翻译:单击)
Hand them over. You can do without your phones for one night.
上交手机了。一晚上没手机你们也可以的。
How about reading a book?
读本书怎么样?
It's got heroes, villains, adventure, and magic...
里面有英雄,有反派,有冒险故事,还有魔法...
I would love to see real magic.
我想看真正的魔法。
Within the walls of this mansion, the secrets are waiting to be uncovered.
在这座宅邸的围墙内,秘密正等待着被揭开。
Scott! I saw something up there.
斯科特!我刚看见那有个什么东西。
And worlds are about to collide.
世界即将发生碰撞。
We're not gonna hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的。
Where did you come from?
你来自哪里?
A magical world, and sadly, it's all gone.
一个魔法世界,很可惜,一切都不复存在了。
Our Queen sent us here on a quest to save my world and stop its extinction.
我们的女王把我们派到这里寻求拯救之法,以阻止那个世界的毁灭。
But we were followed here by an evil sorceress.
但是我们被邪恶的女巫跟踪了。
Can't you see I'm trying to save our world?
你看不出来我在想办法拯救我们的世界吗?
Our world isn't worth saving.
我们的世界不值得被拯救。
Wizards? Magic? A sorceress?
巫师?魔法?还有女巫?
Who's ready to save the world?
谁准备好去拯救世界了?
What are we waiting for? Let's go.
还等什么?我们走吧!
Unlock the doors.
开启大门。
We need four elements.
我们需要四样原料。
I got it.
我拿到了。
Discover new worlds.
发现新的世界。
Run! Rufus!
快跑!鲁弗斯!
Answer the call.
回应召唤。
Dragon fire!
龙之焰!
Really? You're bringing a knife to a wizard battle?
你认真的吗?你要用小刀作为巫师之战的武器?
She's got a point. We're rooting for you, buddy!
有点道理。我们支持你,伙计!
Adventures of Rufus: The Fantastic Pet.
《神宠鲁弗斯大冒险》。
Watch this!
瞧好了!