(单词翻译:单击)
It's been my privilege to teach you this semester.
我很荣幸这学期能教授你们。
Enjoy your winter breaks, and Merry Christmas.
享受你们的寒假吧,圣诞快乐。
What's up, ladies? Are you excited for tonight?
怎么了,女士们?你们期待今晚吗?
It is our last day of our last fall semester college, ever!
这是我们大学时期最后一个秋季学期的最后一天了!
Can you take a photo of all of us? Of course.
你能给我们所有人拍张照片吗?没问题。
Where's Helena?
海伦娜去哪里了?
She was coming back to us earlier, but she looked really good. Cheese.
她本来要早点回来的,但她看起来过得很爽。说Cheese。
We shouldn't have let her go back by herself.
我们不应该让她一个人回去的。
She's fine. Come on, live a little.
她没事儿的。拜托,放轻松点。
No, no, no. Please!
不,不,不。不要!
Helena hasn't got home yet.
海伦娜现在还没到家。
If I were missing, I'd want you to unleash the bloodhounds and track me down.
如果我失踪了,我希望你带一只猎犬去找我。
She was at DKO last night.
她昨晚在DKO。
Still creating problems, all right?
还在制造问题,是吗?
Hello? Hello?
你好?你好?
I'm worried that something bad happened.
我担心发生了什么不好的事情。
It's winter break. It could just be a delay of some sort, snow.
现在是寒假。可能就是耽搁了。下雪了嘛。
My friend is missing!
我的朋友失踪了!
Nine times out of ten, the girl's just with her boyfriend.
十有八九,那个女孩只是和她的男朋友在一起。
I will bring you to your knees.
我要彻底摧毁你。
There's someone in the house.
房子里有人。
What the... This can't be real.
这是什么...这不可能。
This school has two hundred years of history. Run!
这所学校有两百年的历史。快跑!
Many sacrifices have been made to keep our traditions alive.
为了延续我们的传统,人们做出了许多牺牲。
You're all insane.
你们都疯了。
I'm tired of hiding. I'm tired of running!
我不想再躲了。我不想再逃了!
Ho-ho-ho, bitch. You messed with the wrong sisters.
呵呵呵,混球。你惹错姐妹团了。