(单词翻译:单击)
His vitals are dropping. We're losing him!
他的生命体征在下降。快要不行了!
We really want to upload. We could be together forever.
我们真的很想上传。这样我们就可以永远在一起了。
You are so amazing, but forever is just, like, so long!
你真是太好了,但是永远太长了!
Upload is that way, OR is the other way. What do you want to do?
上传的话去那边,手术室去那边。你想要做什么?
Three, two, one... upload.
三,二,一...上传。
Hello, Nathan. Ten fingers and toes? Pretty seamless.
你好,内森。十个手指和脚趾都健全吗?完全无伤痕啊。
This is the first day of the rest of your afterlife.
这是你来世的第一天。
Cool.
太酷了。
Welcome to Lakeview. Uplifting views. Timeless Americana. Yes!
欢迎来到湖景庄园。让人心情舒畅的景色。永恒的美国风。耶!
10 a.m. Breakfast is over.
10点的早餐结束了。
What? No! It's not even real food!
什么?不!又不是真正的食物!
New guy coming through!
新人驾到啊!
This one. Do I dare? Dare. Yes! Hey! Boundaries.
这套吧。有必要吗?当然。很棒!嗨!注意界限。
Cute! Yeah, he thinks he's cute.
真帅!是啊,他觉得自己很帅。
Denied. In-app purchase required.
拒绝。需要内购。
Is this what you look like for real? You're not some old dude or something?
这是你真实的样子吗?你不是一个什么老家伙的假扮的吧?
No, this is me.
不,我就长这个样子。
You're a little cutie!
你真是个小可爱啊!
So, I understand you were in a bad place yesterday.
我知道你昨天心情不好。
It's only weird if you make it weird.
如果你觉得奇怪,那才是真的奇怪。
You're dead, man! What's up!
你死了啊,伙计!你好啊!
There's a guy I might like. What's he do? He's in computers.
我可能喜欢上一个家伙了。他干嘛的?和计算机相关的。
You know you can walk on water whenever you want? No way!
你知道吗,你可以随时在水上行走。不可能吧!
I'm not even supposed to be here.
我就不该在这儿!
Nobody feels like they should be here!
没有人会觉得自己应该在这里!
You think I wanted to fall into the Grand Canyon?
你以为我想掉进大峡谷吗?
That's how you died?
你就是这么死的啊?
They should expect people to try and break the glass floor.
他们应该预料到人们会试图打破玻璃地板的。
I saw that video. You dabbed on the way down.
我看了那个视频。你掉下来的时候还很轻松的样子。
That's how you get the likes.
只有这样才能得到点赞啊。