(单词翻译:单击)
Now for those of us who don't follow the show closely, and those that do,
跟那些看我们节目不那么频繁的人说一下 还有经常看节目的人
You will know that there is a piece we try to do on the show, that i have tirelessly championed over the years.
我们节目中有一个我们想做的板块 我多年来都不知疲倦地支持它
Sadly, however, things happens always worked out and we have been forced to abandon the piece.
但是 悲哀的是 但是老是出状况 我们被迫放弃了这个环节
But you know here we are, we have a brand new set. We got a brand new energy.
但是 我们又来了 我们有了一个全新的片场 我们能量满满
It's time to wipe the slate clean and finally get through this piece and make it as good as i know, i know and i know that you know.
过去的就让它过去吧 我们今天就要搞这个板块 让它好的不能再好 你知我知
I know how good it can be. I think you will say i smell a good time, which means that you smell a good time.
我觉得大家会说 我觉得现在时机很好 就是大家觉得时机很好
It's time for celebrity noses. Celebrity noses all right.
是时候来做名人鼻子环节了 名人鼻子
Now as you all know all celebrities have noses but some noses are more celebrated than others.
大家都知道 所有的名人都有鼻子 但是有些人的鼻子更有名
If you take a look at this nose. Mr. Corden. What is happening. Who are you. CCO.
大家来看下这个鼻子 柯登先生 怎么回事 你是谁 CCO
Sorry, what? CCO. What is a CCO. Covid compliance officer.
什么 CCO 那是什么 新冠监察主任
Okay, could you have just said that, thanks for being-- what is the problem, officer.
直接说这个不就行了 感谢你来到这里 有什么问题吗 长官
I'm sorry Mr. Corden but i will have to ask you to place a face mask over the nose, please.
对不起 柯登先生 你得给这个鼻子戴个口罩
You know this isn't a real nose, this is just a-- this is a card.
你知道这不是真的鼻子 这只是一张卡片
Well, i realize that, mr. Corden but it is the message we are sending out. You are not wearing a mask.
我知道 柯登先生 但这就是我们要传达的信息 你没有戴口罩
You next to an image of a celebrity wearing a mask. The optics are not good.
你在一个戴口罩的名人图片旁边 看起来不太好
really? Okay, well, i will put -- can i put-- i will put--
真的吗 我把它戴上 戴在这里
You are asking me to put a mask on the card, is that what you are-- okay.
你要我在卡片上戴一个口罩吗 是这个意思吗
Absolutely ridiculous, how is that, is that okay, satisfied? Carry on.
太荒谬了 怎么样 可以了吗 满意了吗 继续

All right, we have done-- we'll pick it up, we have done the intro, done the music,
好了 我们做过 我们继续 我们做过开幕了 音乐也放过了
All celebrities have noses, this one can work though. If you can't see the nose,
所有的名人都有鼻子 这个可以吧 如果你看不到鼻子
like people need to see the nose, that is the whole point.
人们需要看到鼻子 这就是重点啊
If you can't-- that could be anything, that doesn't even look like the nose.
如果你不能 那可能是任何东西 那看起来甚至都不像鼻子
I'm sorry, it is not my problem-- there must be something we can did, is there?
抱歉 这不是我的问题 我们肯定可以做一些事情 对吗
Face shields. sorry, what? Face shield. Face shield, yes, we'll use that-- great idea.
防护面罩 抱歉 什么 防护面罩 是的 我们要使用这个 很棒的想法
Thank you, Ben. Wait there, we will use-- okay, yes, there we go. That will do it.
谢谢你 本 等一下 我们会使用 就是这个 这个可以
All right, great, okay, okay, so we have done the intro. We have done the music,
好了 很棒 好了 我们做过开场了 音乐也放过了
I smell a good time, you smell a good time, all that, great, all right, here we go.
我觉得时机很好 你们也觉得时机很好 所有这些 很好 开始吧
So all celebrities have noses but some noses-- you've got to be kidding me, what is that?
所有名人都有鼻子 但是有些鼻子 别开玩笑了 这是啥
I need you to stand at least six feet away from the noses, please mr. Corden. Why.
你需要至少离鼻子六英尺远 请吧 柯登先生 为什么
A face shield alone is not sufficient protection. Six feet away from the noses now.
一个防护面罩不能提供足够的保护 离那个鼻子六英尺远 快点
they're not even real-- can i set them up first. Briefly.
它们甚至不是真的 我能先把它们放好吗 很快
right. This is the-- no one-- okay. How is that, is that good?
好了 这个是那个怎么样 好不好
Right, okay, right, so all celebrities has noses-- why are you doing that, what is it?
好了 好了 所有的名人都有鼻子 你为什么要这么做 这是什么
That is not six feet, okay. There is six feet. right. Further.
那没有六英尺远 这是六英尺远 好了 更远
okay. But-- but that's more than six feet. Further, further.
但是那已经超过六英尺远了 更远 更远一点
that's way more than six feet. Further. I'm not doing this. Get back.
那已经超过六英尺远了 更远 我不要这样做 回去
I'm warning you. Bring in the plexi box. What are you talking about?
我警告你 把玻璃盒子弄过来 你在说什么
Inside the box. Individuals who break current safety rules will be asked to quarantine for two weeks, inside the box, Mr. Corden.
给我进去 违反现在的安全守则的人需要隔离两周 给我进去 柯登
No, we're trying to do celebrity noses. I will shut you down.
我们要搞名人鼻子环节 我会让你停播
Fine, fine, i will do the noses here-- okay, i will do it from here,
好吧 好吧 我会在这做 我会在这做
All celebrities have noses, what are you doing. Let me do the bit. Let me do the noses.
所有名人都有鼻子 你在干嘛 让我搞这个好吗 让我搞这个环节好吗
