家庭传奇美剧《我知道这是真的》预告片
日期:2020-08-24 14:08

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

We're living on borrowed time, Dominick.
我们活在借来的时间里,多米尼克。
We're just wallowing in our grief and spiritual filth, and now it's time to pay. We're gonna pay the price.
我们只是沉浸在我们的悲伤和精神污秽中,现在是时候付出代价了。我们会付出代价的。
Hey, I don't mean to change the subject, but how's your coffee, buddy?
我不想转换话题,但是你的咖啡怎么样了,兄弟?
Have you had time to look at the menu?
有时间看一下菜单吗?
How are we gonna prevent the vengeance of God if we have no respect for human life?
如果我们不尊重人的生命,那我们怎么能阻止上帝的报复呢?
If she would've just let me raise him the way he should've been raised,
如果她能让我按照他应该被抚养的方式抚养他,
maybe he wouldn't have ended up on the bottom the way he did.
也许他就不会是像现在这个样子了。
Ray, he's a paranoid schizophrenic. It's not Mom's fault. It's not anybody's fault.
雷,他是个偏执型精神分裂症患者。这不是妈妈的错。这不是任何人的错。
There was an incident.
那是个意外。
Hey, Dominick.
嗨,多米尼克。
No! It's my life! It's my life! Dominick! Please!
不!这是我的命!这是我的命!多米尼克!求你了!
What'd you do?
你都干些什么了?

家庭传奇美剧《我知道这是真的》预告片

If I had kids, I would not let this man near my children.
如果我有孩子,我不会让这个男人靠近我的孩子。
I'm probably more dangerous than he is. This guy is harmless.
我可能比他更危险。这家伙是无害的。
Your brother was placed in a forensic hospital because he's seriously mentally ill.
你弟弟被送到了刑事医院,因为他有严重的精神疾病
Are you the social worker? Can I talk to you please?
你是社工吗?我可以和你谈谈吗?
Get inside. Close the door. Don't you even touch him, man.
进去。关上门。连碰都别碰他,伙计。
I have to take care of my brother. It's just something that I have to do. I have to do it.
我得照顾我弟弟。这是我必须要做的事情。我必须这么做。
Don't you get it? Your mom is dying. Thomas!
你还不明白吗?你妈妈快死了。托马斯!
I think you need to let go a little.
我觉得你应该适度放手。
You don't just give up on the people you love.
你不能放弃你爱的人。
Promise me, Dominick.
答应我,多米尼克。
I'm gonna get you outta here. I promise.
我会把你从这里带出去的。我保证。

分享到