DC超级英雄美剧《守望者》预告片
日期:2019-09-11 18:46

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

This is a stickup!
我是个强盗!
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
Who am I?
我是谁?
If I knew the answer to that, I wouldn't be wearing a mask.
如果我知道答案,我就不会戴面具了。
Your people believe that this world is fair and good.
有的人相信这个世界是公平美好的。
It's all lollipops and rainbows.
充满着棒棒糖和彩虹。
We don't do lollipops and rainbows.
我们不相信棒棒糖和彩虹。
We know those are pretty colors that just hide what the world really is: black and white.
我们知道,那些色彩缤纷只是为了掩盖这个世界的真面目:非黑即白。
Soon, thou shall save us. And we will whisper, "Tock."
你们迟早要拯救我们。而我们会低语:“滴答”。
We convinced ourselves that they were gone.
我们说服自己,他们已经消失了。
But they were just hibernating.
但它们只是在冬眠。
They came for everybody. All police.
他们袭击了所有人。所有的警察。
Coordinated, simultaneous attacks at the homes of Tulsa PD.
塔尔萨警方的住宅遭受到了同步攻击。
So the cops hide their faces, and now, the bad guys don't know where they live.
所以警方把他们的脸遮了起来,现在,那些坏人就不知道他们住在哪里了。
And who doesn't want a secret identity?
谁不想要一个秘密身份?

DC超级英雄美剧《守望者》预告片

Ta-da. Wow.
Ta-da。哇。
People who wear masks are dangerous.
戴面具的人都很危险。
We should be scared of 'em.
我们应该对他们心怀恐惧。
Why? Cause they're hiding something.
为什么?因为他们在隐藏着什么。
Laurie Blake. FBI.
我是劳里·布莱克。联邦调查局的人。
You know how you can tell the difference between a masked cop and a vigilante?
你知道怎么分辨戴面具的警察和治安维持者吗?
No. Me neither.
不知道。我也不知道。
There's a vast and insidious conspiracy at play.
有一个巨大而阴险的阴谋正在展开。
If I told you about it, your head would explode.
如果我告诉你的话,你的头会当场爆炸的。
Who are you?
你是谁啊?
Maybe, uh... I'm Doctor Manhattan.
也许,额,我是曼哈顿博士。
He lives on fucking Mars.
他可是住在他妈的火星上。
You curse too much.
你脏话太多了。
Oh, shit!
哦,可恶!
Nothing ever ends. It's only just begun.
一切都没有结束。才刚刚开始。

分享到