动作犯罪美剧《五行刺客》预告片
日期:2019-09-18 15:28

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Since the beginning of time, the Wu Warlords have brought suffering and death to our world.
自开天辟地以来,五行军阀就给世界带来了苦难和死亡。
But 1,000 monks sacrificed themselves to empower a chosen one to stop them.
但是1000名僧侣牺牲了自己,将能力赋予了一位天选之子来阻止他们。
I've been looking for your, Kai.
我一直在找你,凯。
You have the power of the monks.
你拥有那些僧侣的能力。
Your strength flows through you. The faces we protected.
你的能力贯穿全身。还有一副可以自我保护的面孔。
What's this got to do with me?
这和我有什么关系?
You're here because San Francisco is where the path of the Wu Warlords converge.
你在这里是因为旧金山是五行军阀的必经之路。
I'm just a chef.
我只是一名厨师。
No, Kai. You are the Wu Assassin.
不,凯。你是五行刺客。
The Wu Assassin bears a threat to me.
五行刺客对我构成了威胁。

动作犯罪美剧《五行刺客》预告片

Which means he's a threat to you and to Chinatown. Find the Wu Assassin.
对你和唐人街来说,他也是个威胁。找到五行刺客。
You can't just kill the head of the triad. He's your father.
你不能杀了三合会的头目。他是你的父亲。
I have to triumph.
我必须成功。
We have to help Kai. Save the world.
我们必须帮助凯。拯救这个世界。
Whatever happens, I got your back. We're family.
不管发生什么事,我都支持你。我们是一家人。
Chop, chop. You heard the woman. Chop, chop.
快快快。听女士的。快快快。
I'm willing to do whatever's necessary to protect my pow-wow.
我愿意采取一切必要的措施来保护我的组织。
Even if I have to kill my own beloved son.
即使我不得不杀掉我自己的爱子。
You ready? Are you?
准备好了吗?你呢?
Who are you? I'm a chef.
你是谁?我是一名厨师。
I've seen this Wu Assassin. It ain't him. It's some old, bald dude.
我见过那个五行刺客。不是他。是一个又老又秃的家伙。
Whoa, okay. Stop doing that.
哇,好吧。别再那样了。

分享到