(单词翻译:单击)
So nice to meet you. You sent-- Nice to meet you, too. a very funny and can--I'm going to share it.
很高兴见到你 。你发了--我也很高兴见到你 。一个非常有趣的--我要和大家分享 。
Yeah, go for it. You sent a birthday video to me. Is this the illicit version, or the--
是啊,去吧 。你发了个生日视频给我 。这是不是不合适的视频,还是……
It's the version. OK, cool. Yeah. It's the whole version.
这是个视频 。好吧,酷 。是的 。这是全程版本的视频 。
All right. If it's illicit-- I liked it. OK, good. All right.
好吧 。如果这是不合适的视频-我喜欢 。好的,很好 。好吧 。
That's why I did it, I knew you were going to like it.
所以我才这么做,我就知道你会喜欢的 。
Let's see it. What's going on, Ellen? It's KJ.
我们看看吧 。怎么了,艾伦?我是K·J·阿帕 。
I hear it's your birthday, so happy birthday. I hope I can meet you one of these days.
听说今天是你的生日,生日快乐 。我希望有一天能见到你 。
And yeah, I hope you have a really special day.
是的,我希望你今天过得很特别 。
I-- I don't know. I need to tan my ass. I think I've got a really white ass.
我--我不知道 。我要把屁股晒黑 。我想我的屁股真白 。
I'm good that they-- They blurred it out, though, for the thing, right?
我高兴的是他们为那个打了马赛克,对吧?
I assume you knew that that was going to reveal that.
我想你知道那会暴露这一点 。
That was not-- Immediately after I did that, I knew I had the best video out of all them.
并不是这样的,在我刚拍完视频之后,我就知道我的版本是最好的 。
You did. Yeah. You did. In my mind, I was thinking, I didn't want to just do a normal video.
你做到了 。是的 。你做到了 。在我的脑海里,我在想,我不想只是做一个普通的视频 。
And I remember being outside on my balcony naked.
我记得我光着身子站在阳台上 。
And I was facing my friend, and looked at my reflection.
我面对着我的朋友,看着我的倒影 。
And I saw my ass, and I was like, perfect-- Ellen. I should do this for Ellen. Right.
我看到了我的屁股,我就像,非常完美--艾伦 。我应该为艾伦做这件事 。对 。
And that's how it came about. Yeah.
这就是事情的来龙去脉 。是的 。
That's most people think about me-- when they're naked on their balcony, right?
那是大多数人对我的想法--当他们光着身子在阳台上的时候,对吧?
Well, thank you for that. No worries. This is your first time on the show. We have a tradition of showing
好吧,谢谢你 。别担心 。这是你第一次上节目 。我们这里有一个惯例,
shirtless photos of anyone who is on for the first time. OK. So we must show them.
就是第一次上这个节目的人都要展示赤膊的照片 。好的 。所以我们必须给观众展示一番 。
So the question to you is, how often do you work out?
问你一个问题,就是你多久锻炼一次?
I work out as much as I can. I love to work out,
我尽可能多地锻炼 。我喜欢锻炼,
if I can, twice a day, once a day.
如果可以的话,一天锻炼两次,有时一天锻炼一次 。
Well, you look good. You look-- Thank you. You look healthy and good.
嗯,你看起来不错 。你看起来-谢谢 。你看起来很健康很好 。
And it's so weird, because your accent on the show is American. And I don't think people,
太奇怪了,因为你在节目上的口音是美国口音 。我不认为人们,
until they hear you speak like that you're from New Zealand.
直到他们听到你这样说,你来自新西兰 。
It can be a shock to people sometimes. Yeah. You have such--
这有时会让人感到震惊 。是的 。你有……
Well, a lot of people think I'm from Australia. Yeah, it's a very close accent.
很多人认为我是从澳大利亚来的 。是的,是非常接近的口音 。
Yeah, but two very different places. Very different.
是的,但是两个完全不同的地方 。很不一样 。
All the time, at least once a day, I get mistaken to be Australian.
一直以来,至少一天一次,我被误认为是澳大利亚人 。
You sound like you're angry about that.
你听起来好像很生气 。
Well-- Like, that's a competition-- like, you like New Zealand better than Australia.
嗯……这是个竞赛问题,就像,你更喜欢新西兰而不是澳大利亚 。
I do. Yeah. I do, definitely. All right. Just settle down. My wife is-- Sorry. --from Australia.
我知道 。是的 。是的,当然 。好吧 。冷静点 。我妻子是-对不起 。从澳大利亚来的 。
Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry. Sorry. I will fight you on this.
对不起 。抱歉,抱歉,抱歉 。对不起 。我要在这件事上和你理论一番了 。
Although, I'd love to go to New Zealand. It seems like a beautiful-- it just looks incredible.
不过,我很想去新西兰 。这看起来很美,简直难以置信 。
Yeah. Yeah. It is. It's the most beautiful place on earth. Yeah.
是的 。是的 。是的 。它是地球上最美丽的地方 。是的 。
Well, Australia-- And nothing can kill you there. Yeah. Well, there are a lot of scary things.
好吧,在澳大利亚那里,没有什么可以威胁到你的生命安全 。是的 。嗯,有很多可怕的事情 。
There is. But nothing can kill-- Yeah. See, in Australia, your wife will tell you that
有的 。但是没有什么能威胁到你的生命安全-是的 。你看,在澳大利亚,你妻子会告诉你
there's a lot of spiders, a lot of poisonous creatures--Right. --that will kill you.
有很多蜘蛛,很多有毒的生物--对 。那些生物会要了你的命的 。
But in New Zealand, there's no predators. Nothing can kill you out there.
但在新西兰,没有食肉动物 。在野外什么也要不了你的命的 。
That is not true. There's-- There are things that can kill you anywhere you go.
不是这样的 。有--有一些生物,无论你去了哪里,都会要了你的命的 。
No. Oh! He's lucky, man. He's lucky I didn't give him one.
不 。哦!他很幸运,伙计 。他很幸运我没给他 。
He is lucky. It's going to happen someday. How long was he in there for?
他很幸运 。总有一天会发生的 。他在里面呆了多久?
The whole time? He's been-- for a week now, I think. I thought that was bad karma.
一直都在里面吗?他已经--我想,已经一个星期了 。我以为那是报应 。
I thought, oh, that water's going in my face. Can you imagine?
我想,哦,口水要甩到我脸上了 。你能想象吗?
The timing is like-- Oh, my gosh. Oh, boy. Cheers. All right.
这时机就像-哦,我的天 。哦,天哪 。干杯 。好吧 。
Cheers to that. Cheers to that. Cheers. All right. We'll take a break.
为此干杯 。为此干杯 。干杯 。好吧 。我们休息一下 。
Nice. We'll come back and talk to you.
不错 。我们会回来和你谈谈 。