(单词翻译:单击)
What a big show we have for you today.
今天的节目真是盛大啊
Ellen DeGeneres is here.
艾伦·德杰尼勒斯来了
Also, my guest today is a legend.
我今天的嘉宾也是传奇人物
She's a Gypsy, a tramp, and a thief. Cher is here.
她是吉普赛人 是流浪汉 是小偷 雪儿来了
I think she's here. I hope it's her.
我觉得她来了 希望她能来
Because those Cher impersonators are really good.
因为雪儿的那些模仿者都太优秀了
So they may have fooled me, and it's not her.
他们可能骗到我了 但不是她
Here's some fun facts you might not know about Cher.
关于雪儿 有一些大家可能不知道的趣事
She was the first singer to use auto-tune.
她是第一个使用自动调音的歌手
So, yeah, you're welcome every singer since then.
没错 后来的歌手们 不用谢了
She used it in the song-- do you know the first song she used it in-- is "Believe." Do you remember?
她在那首歌里用了 大家知道她第一首用了自动调音的歌吗 是“Believe” 记得吗
Do you believe in love after love?
Do you believe in love after love?
Do you be-lieve? Be-lieve? Believe in love--
Do you be-lieve? Be-lieve? Believe in love--
anyway, that song was released in 1998.
总之呢 这首歌是1998年发布的
And I cry every single time I hear it.
每次我听到这首歌都会哭
Because that was the year my sitcom got canceled.
因为我的情景喜剧在同一年被取消了
So it was hard for me to believe in anything at that time.
所以那时候的我什么都不相信
Here's another fun fact about Cher.
还有一个关于雪儿的趣事
She's, really, one of the first celebrities to go by her first name.
她是第一个直接用名的名人
And so there was Cher.
所以叫雪儿
There was Madonna, and then Jesus, of course, followed by Ellen and Twitch.
后来又出现了Madonna 当然还有Jesus了 后面还跟着艾伦和推奇
And so-- she's very, very active on Twitter.
她在推特上特别活跃
I don't know if you follow her. But if you do, you'd know she's very active on Twitter.
不知道大家有没有关注她 如果你们关注了就知道她在推特上很活跃
If you don't follow her, you should.
如果没有关注 那就关注她吧
And if you follow her, you should follow me.
如果你们关注了她 那就也关注下我吧
And if you follow me on Twitter, you should follow me on Instagram.
如果你们关注了我的推特 那也应该关注我的Instagram
What were we talking about? Cher's tweets, yes.
刚说什么来着?雪儿的推特 对
So she's very active. Here's one of her tweets. And it's I heart, apples.
她很活跃 这是她的一条推特 是我心苹果
Hearted it all four X's. I've lived here. Winky kiss, mouth, seven.
心了四个X 我住过这里 眨眼飞吻 嘴 7
So I don't know what it means. But I winky kiss mouth it.
我不知道这是什么意思 不过我送它个眨眼飞吻
Since Cher likes emojis so much, I made an emoji for her.
既然雪儿这么喜欢表情符号 我就为她定制了一个
We're going to add it to our emojis.
我们会把它加到我们表情里
Yeah, she can have it as soon as she pays for it.
对 只要她出钱了就能用
She can afford it. She's had a residency in Vegas. She's got money.
她有钱 她在维加斯有房子 富着呢
All right, what I love most about Cher is she does not let age define her.
好 我最喜欢雪儿的一点是她完全不受年龄的限制
She's the only singer to have a number one hit each of the last six decades.
她是唯一一个在过去六十年 每十年都有单曲排名第一的歌手
She's had a farewell tour in each of those decades.
这几十年来她一直都有告别演出
And it means that this little Ellen has danced to Cher.
这意味着这个小艾伦跟雪儿一起跳过舞
And this little Ellen has danced to Cher.
这个小艾伦也跟雪儿一起跳过
This Ellen danced to Cher. And this Ellen dances to Cher.
这个艾伦跟着雪儿跳过 这个艾伦也跟着雪儿跳过
And this Ellen is still dancing to Cher.
还有这个艾伦依然在跟着雪儿跳