艾伦向大家展示坑爹的软件
日期:2017-06-24 10:55

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

So these are real apps and I download these from iTunes.
这些app都是真实存在的 我从iTunes上下载了它们
This first one is called 'is it dark outside It's an app.
这第一个app 它的名字是:外面天黑了么 这是个app
It uses gps and is based on your location and can tell you if it's dark outside.
它根据你在哪里 再利用GPS 来判断你的屋外天黑了么
Let's find out. No,it is not. No. Before this I had call someone and ask them if it was dark.
我们来试试 不 天不黑 不 以前 我都得打电话问别人 他们那儿是不是天黑了
So this is really handy for me. All right. And this next one is called...these are real apps.
这软件 对我来说 很上手啊 好的 下一个app叫...这些都是真存在着的app

38.jpg

This is called 'blower'. It's an app and it turns your iPhone into a powerful fan.
它叫 吹风机 这是一款app 它能让你的苹果变成鼓风机
Now I have to turn it on, you see that? Fan noises... Bad noise. Nothing is coming out.
现在我打开app 你们看到没 风扇的声音 特吵 然而并没有什么东西吹出来
Maybe there is tiny bit. So that's great for church if you are hot. You wanna a...all right.
可能有一点点吧 如果你在教堂里 这么做一定不错 你会...好吧
Here is another app that I'll show you.
还有个app 我给你展示一下
And this one is em...which one...this is a stapler which is also..
这是个…这个…是个订书机…它也是个…
Another app that doesn't work... It's free. Here it is. Seem stapler right there.
用不了的app 你可以随意按 看着儿 好像真有个订书机在这儿似的
It's free. Just...just like
你可以随意的按 就…就像
The office supplies I've taken from my office. All right. This next one is really great.
从我的办公桌上 拿到的一样 好吧 下一个很赞
This one It's called 'taxi flasher'. Right here, you see it on there?
它叫:出租车闪灯 在这儿呢 你看到了么
All right. It supposed to make it easier to hire a cap.
好的 有了它 你可以更快的叫到车
And what you do is push the S and then... Here goes. Here you go. Yeah...
你要做的就是 按下这个 然后 好了 就这样好了 嗯...
Like the old days, kids. When I was growing up, you had to do that.
不像以前啊 孩子们 我小的时候 都得那样叫车

分享到