(单词翻译:单击)
I'm excited about tonight. Do you know why? Taco Tuesday.
今晚我很激动 知道为什么吗?玉米卷周二哦
And it's the premiere of my new game show, Ellen's Game of Games.
而且还是我新游戏节目的首播哦 “艾伦的游戏之王”
Yeah. This is my first prime time game show.
对 这是我游戏节目的首播
I've played my share of games-- mostly drinking games.
我也在里面参加了一些游戏 多数都是喝酒游戏
But I play a lot of games here at this show. I've noticed there are different types of contestants.
不过我在这个节目里玩的游戏更多 我发现有很多种不同的参赛选手
For instance, some contestants just panic.
比如 有些选手就是很紧张
The question is simple, but something just takes over, and they just don't know what's happening.
问题超简单 但他们貌似鬼迷心窍了 就是不知道发生了什么
It's the shell-shocked contestant. Here's what they look like.
他们叫炮弹休克症选手 他们是这个样子的
Titanic won 11 Academy Awards and was a big, big success at the box office.
《泰坦尼克号》赢得了11项奥斯卡奖 而且票房也超级超级大卖
Besides Titanic, name five other words that mean big. Shawshank Redemption.
除了Titanic外 说出五个和“大”意思相同的单词 《肖申克的救赎》
I mean, I don't think it was possible to be more wrong.
真是错的不能再离谱了
She could have said lawnmower. That would have been closer.
她可以说割草机的 还沾点边儿呢
Believe it or not, sometimes we test the games out beforehand.
不管大家信不信 有时候我们会提前测试一下游戏
But professional stunt people are expensive. They cost money.
但是专业的特技演员太贵了 要花很多钱的
So we use staff members. And I call this the guinea pig.
所以我们会用自己的员工来测试 我把这叫做荷兰鼠
And here's my producer Tracy trying out our game Tube of Toothpaste.
这是我的制片人特蕾西尝试我们“牙膏管”的游戏
How many calories are in a shot of Don Julio tequila? Like 120. Very close, 67. 67, very close. Two. OK.
唐胡里奥龙舌兰酒有多少种颜色?120 真接近啊 67种 67种 很接近啊
She had no choice. You know, you either volunteer or you get fired.
她别无选择 要么自愿参加测试要么就被炒鱿鱼
So she had no choice to be in that position.
所以她必须得硬着头皮上
Then there are contestants who look like they're doing the right thing.
然后还有一种选手是看似问题回答的很正确
They're not really. I call this the fake it till you make it.
但其实并不然 我把他们叫做装也要装到最后的人
This woman is impressive. Oh, oh, Elf, Home Alone, Charlie Brown, snow man.
这名女子太惊艳了 哦 哦 小精灵 小鬼当家 查理·布朗 雪人
Chippendales, Pony Express, National Lampoon, Bambi, Bad Moms, Nightmare on Elm Street, Santa Clause,
奇彭代尔 驿马快信 国家讽刺 小鹿斑比 坏妈妈 猛鬼街 圣诞老人
Bad Santa, I don't know, Grinch, Krinks, yes, , yes, I was-- Wait, OK, Rosie.
圣诞坏公公 不知道 鬼精灵 克林克斯 对 对 我 等下 好 罗西
And it worked. She won $5,000, because we had no idea what she said.
竟然起作用了 她赢得了5000美元 因为我们压根儿不知道她说了些啥
We just were like, here.
我们就直接说 给 拿去吧
My last type might be my favorite. They're terrified.
最后一种可能是我最喜欢的 他们很害怕
They know what's coming, and they don't know when. Only I know.
他们知道接下来要发生什么 但不知道什么时候发生 只有我知道
I say be kind to one another every day, and I truly mean it.
我每天都说要善待他人 这是真心的
But not when I'm hosting a game. Please enjoy the anticipators.
不过现在我可是在主持节目呢 有请预言家
Ready? Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Go, go, go, go.
准备好了吗?好了 好了 好了 来吧 来来来
Here you go.
来了哦
You have to go see-- put it down.
你得看着 放下来
You have to see your friends. No. Yes. Yes. No. No.
你得看着你朋友 不要 好 好 别 不要啊