(单词翻译:单击)
I was just saying during the break you look really good,
现在是节目休息时间,我想是说你看起来很好,
and happy birthday. You're going to turn 62 this week, right? 63. 63?
生日快乐 。你这周就要满62岁了,对吧?63岁 。63岁吗?
You look good. Let me cross my legs up here.
你看起来挺好的 。我来盘下腿 。
I'm so fly, I can't even. Yeah.
我很放飞自我,我甚至不能不这样子 。是的 。
I'm 63 and just doing it like nobody else. Yep.
我已经63岁了,只是有跟其他人一样的行为方式 。是的 。
It's harder to lose weight though.
但要减肥就更难了 。
It's a lot harder now. Yeah, sure.
现在困难多了 。是的,确实如此 。
I've stop trying to lose weight. I'm gonna just make more money.
我已经不再试图减肥了,我只想赚更多的钱 。
So it doesn't matter, is that what you're saying?
所以这并不重要,是这个意思吗?
I see. Fat people with money, you like them. Look, it's no problem.
是的,你看铜钱满贯的胖子,想必你也会喜欢他们 。你看,这话没毛病 。
Yeah. Well, you just want to stay healthy. That's all. Yeah.
是的 。好吧,所以你只是想保持健康 。是的,就是这样的 。
You're hosting the NFL Honors February 1st, right?
你将在2月1日主持NFL Honors年度颁奖典礼,是吧?
Is that right? Yeah. Now do you follow football?
是这样吗?是的 。现在你追随足球了吗?
Oh, yeah, all the time. What teams are you hoping for at the Super Bowl?
噢,是啊,一直如此 。你希望在超级碗橄榄球赛上有哪些球队出现?
Oh, I'm hoping for the Cleveland Browns. But I've been hoping since 1964.
噢,我希望有克利夫兰布朗队 。我从1964年就一直希望有这个球队 。
Yeah. Listen. So, is this the first time you're hosting the NFL Honors?
好吧 。听着,所以,这是你第一次主持NFL Honors年度颁奖典礼吗?
No, I hosted it last year. Is it fun? Yeah, I love it, man.
不是第一次,去年就是我主持的 。好玩吗?是的,我喜欢,伙计 。
I didn't think they was gonna have me back because I was way out there, you know.
我不认为他们会让我回来,因为我不合适那里,你知道吧 。
Yeah. Comedy now, you say edgy stuff and it offends people. Yeah.
是的 。现在就谈谈喜剧吧,你说了一些尖锐的话,这些话冒犯了观众 。是的 。
So you got to be real careful. You're very good at it because you stay right in that pocket.
所以你得非常小心 。你很擅长这个因为你可以怎么去把握尺度 。
I don't know how to stay in the pocket.
我不知道怎么去把握尺度 。
I go out of bounds. I say stuff that makes people want to sue me. Oh. Careful of that.
我说话会出格 。我说的话会让人想起诉我 。哦,小心点吧 。
But, no, that's fun to be edgy like that. I'm sure that's why they're having you back.
但是,不,那种尖锐很有趣 。我肯定这就是他们要你回来的原因 。
I like edgy, man. Edgy is funny to me. Yeah.
我喜欢尖锐,伙计 。我觉得尖锐很有趣 。是的 。
We can we can't lose our sense of humor man, we're letting political correctness kill comedy.
我们不能失去具有幽默感的人,我们正在让“政治正确”标签扼杀喜剧 。
We've got to get that back, man. Yeah. Just comedy. It's just comedy, man.
我们得把幽默的喜剧找回来,伙计 。是的,只是喜剧 。只是个喜剧,伙计 。
Well, long as you don't get sued it's just comedy.
好吧,只要你不被起诉,这就已经是个喜剧了 。
And then it's not. Steve On Watch is available now on Facebook Watch,
但事实并非如此 。现在可以在Facebook Watch上看到关于史蒂夫的频道了,
and you can see Steve host the NFL Honors February 1st on Fox, we'll be right back.
你可以在FOX频道看史蒂夫于2月1日主持的NFL Honors年度颁奖典礼,我们马上回来 。