(单词翻译:单击)
I do love being back and Twitch, I want to do something for you, OK?
我很喜欢回来 又见到推奇了 我想为你做点事 好吗?
Because you're my DJ-- even though you really have nothing to do with the music or pushing buttons-- but that's what you do.
因为你是我的DJ 即便你跟音乐和按按钮没有任何关系 但那就是你的工作
You sit over there in your-- you're my DJ.
你坐在那儿 你是我的DJ
So I realized that all these other DJ's have like huge billboards all over the city-- all over the place, and you don't.
我发现其他DJ在城市各处都有超大的广告牌 到处都是 但你没有
And they're all the same-- they're angry, angry people with just a plain background.
他们看起来都一样 他们很生气 生气的人和不起眼的背景
Here's one for Steve Aoki-- there he is.
这是史蒂夫·奥吉的 这是他
Here's Calvin Harris, and again almost like, oh you took the picture then? I wasn't ready.
这是加尔文·哈里斯的 看起来像 哦 你那会儿在拍照呢?我还没准备好
And then here's one for Hardwell and he's, I don't know, he just-- he's angry.
这是哈德威尔的 他 说不清楚 他就是怒火中烧的样子
I don't know why they're angry but they're furious.
我不知道他们为什么都很生气 很毛
So anyway, you deserve a billboard-- although I can't afford that.
总之 你也应该有个广告牌 不过我做不起那个
So what I did was, I put you on a bus stop at OIive.
所以我把你的照片放到了奥利弗的一个公交站上
And here it is, it's the bus stop at Olive.
这就是 这是奥利弗的公交站
It's at Olive Avenue, so everyone should stop on your way home and take a picture with Twitch, and post that.
在奥利弗大道上 所以大家回家的时候都能跟推奇合个照 要晒到网上哦
We're keeping it up until someone takes it down.
除非有人把它摘下来 不然我们就一直放着