(单词翻译:单击)
I went through your facebook pages, and--to find pictures of yours that i could show the world.
我去过你们的facebook 为了找到一些可以向全世界展示的照片
Y'all take some crazy stuff. Let's take a look.
你们都照了一些疯狂的东西 让我们来看看
Where is valentina clarice? Is that right? Where is valentina cl...
瓦伦蒂娜·克拉丽斯在哪 名字对么? 瓦伦蒂娜在哪
What? what? Hey. Is it clarice? Stand on up. Don't be shy. Oh, okay. Yes, clarice.
什么?什么?嘿 是克拉丽斯么?站起来 不要害羞 噢 好的 克拉丽斯 你好
You asked for it; you put these pictures out there.
你要求这么做的 是你把这些照片贴出来的
I'm--i'm only doing my job. You wanted to share.
我 我只是在做我的工作 你想要分享给大家的
You put them up there for people to see. I'm helping it reach more people.
你把照片贴出来给大家看的 我只是帮你让更多人看到
All right, do you know which one i'm gonna show? I am so terrified right now.
好的 你知道我将要展示哪张照片么? 我现在很惶恐
Oh, maybe I-- maybe there's more I should have looked through.
哦 可能 可能 我还看过更多
You were on vacation recent-- a lot of people go on vacation,
你最近去度假了 许多人都去度假
And they take pictures when they're on vacation. And they go to, like, landmarks.
他们度假的时候会拍照片 他们会去参观 嗯 地标
Let's take a look. Oh, wow. Yeah. So... That's--that's new york.
让我们来看看 噢 哇 嗯嗯 那么 那是 那是纽约
A lot of people will go to the empire state building or... - those are actually my cousins.
很多人会去帝国大厦 或者 那些其实是我堂兄
Uh-huh. They live in uruguay, by the way,
啊 哈 顺便说一下 他们生活在乌拉圭
And they're watching this right now, and they're going to freak out.
他们现在在看这个节目 他们看到这个照片会疯掉的
They live on the other side of the world.
他们生活在世界的另一边
- oh, really? In uruguay? Is that where they are? Yah, that's where they live.
哦 真的么?在乌拉圭?那是他们现在呆的地方? 嗯 那是他们生活的地方
Oh, wow. Well, no wonder they're-- they've never seen...
噢 哇 那么 难怪他们 难怪他们没有见过
I wanted to show them america, so i was like... Yu're in america. Right, exactly.
我想向他们展示纽约 所以我似乎 你在美国 对的 没错
Usa. totally. Thank god we talked it out. Yeah. Okay. thank you.
美国 当然 幸亏我们说出来了 是啊 好的 谢谢你
See, it's good to keep talking. Now it all makes sense, and it's all...
看 说出来很好 现在这一切都是有意义的 都是
It's all good now. Ethel Malone, where are you? oh, my god. hi, ethel. - hi.
现在一切都好 埃塞尔·马龙 你在哪 噢 我的天 你好 埃塞尔 你好
How are you doing? Very good. Thank you. And yourself?
你好么?非常好 谢谢 你呢
I'm very good. Thank you for asking me, ethel. You like to travel? Yes, I do. Okay.
我很好 谢谢你问候我 埃塞尔 你喜欢旅行么?是 我喜欢 好的
I don't know where this was taken. It was some type of an excursion.
我不知道这个是在哪照的 这个像是短途旅行
Let's take a look. Oh, god, which one? oh. What? How did you get that?
让我们来看看 噢 我的天 哪个 噢!什么?你是怎么拿到这个的?
How--how did I get it? You ended up on the internet, is what happened.
我怎么 怎么拿到的?你把它放在在互联网上 它就是这么发生的
Yeah, I can't see. Is my underwear-- are my pants up or down?
好吧 我看不到 那是我的内衣 我的裤子是船上的还是脱下的啊?
Yeah. I can't see. Where was that? I think that was in jasper.
是啊 我看不见 那是在哪 我想那是碧绿色
It's beautiful. It's... Thank you. Thank you. All right.
很漂亮 它 谢 谢 谢谢 好吧
It... Thank you. Where is juan-- this is my favorite. Juan mantilla, where are you?
它 谢谢你 胡安 在哪里 这是我最喜欢的 胡安·曼提利亚 你在哪里
Hi. It's so funny-- - hello, ellen. hi, Juan.
你好 很有趣 你好 艾伦 你好 胡安
It's so funny, 'cause I was watching you dance with a couple of women out here before the show started,
很有趣 因为我看过你的舞蹈 在节目开始之前 和两位女士的舞蹈
And I--I don't know how I recognized you, but I said to friends in the dressing room,
我不知道我为什么认得你 但是我在更衣室里对朋友们说
I said, "I bet that's juan." And...look, this is why you can't believe I recognized juan. Whoa.
我说 我敢打赌这是胡安 看 这就是为什么你不敢相信我认识胡安 哇!
Yeah, that's me. That's fantastic. I love you too. I love your cd.
是的 那是我 太棒了 我也喜欢你 我喜欢你cd
You were listening to my new cd, which--thanks for the promotion. That's great.
你在听我的新专辑 谢谢你的推广 太好了
Were you just, like, dressed up like that to get attention of my new cd?
你这么打扮么 只是为了关注我的新专辑么?
No, actually, I went to work, and I showed everybody that I went to your show.
事实上不是 我去工作 我向大家展示我去看了你的表演
And then I put my name in there, and I took pictures, and I post it on facebook.
然后我在那里写上我的名字 照了照片 然后我就在facebook上贴了出来
And that's why you're here, because I love that you did that. So...
这也是你为什么在这里 因为我喜欢你这么做 那么
Boy, that's--that's amazing. I can't believe i recognized you; i really did.
孩子 这 这令人惊奇 我不敢相信我能认出你 真的
I said, "I bet that guy's name is juan." - the smile. - yeah, beautiful smile.
我说 我敢打赌那个人的名字叫胡安 笑容 是啊 美丽的笑容
And then here's a picture of you with some gentleman. well... - who's that? What's his name?
这还有一张你和一些先生们的照片 那么…他是谁 他的名字是什么
That's ricky. Ricky? Have you kept it touch with ricky? - oh, he-- i like to share the love.
那是里基 里基?你还和里基保持联系么?恩 他 我喜欢分享爱
Oh, well, good. No need to settle down. Yeah.
噢 好吧 很好 不需要安定下来 是啊
All right, thanks for posting those pictures. If I showed your picture today...
好的 谢谢上传这些照片 如果我今天展示了你们的照片
If i showed your picture today, you're each getting a $200 american express gift card.
如果我今天展示了你们的照片 你们每个人将会获得$200的美国运通礼品卡
We'll be back after this.
稍候回来