艾伦呼吁大家收养这些可爱的宠物
日期:2019-12-06 16:43

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
%O,UeseMpUm_NLj5^TPT9-]NCeSe&sK

I mentioned a few months ago that Portia and I adopted a poodle.
几个月前我提到波西亚和我领养了一只贵宾犬
And her name is Mrs. Wallace Browning.
她的名字叫华莱士·勃朗宁夫人
And that's when she's bad. But it's Wally or Wallace.
她那个时候所处的状况很糟糕EuzzIB@!~|H@=w~~rXm。它叫沃利,也可以叫它华莱士
She's so big now. She was so tiny when we first got her, and not in great shape.
她现在这么大了,我们刚弄到她的时候她很小,体型也不大
We rescued her from a great place here in Studio City. It's called Wagmor Pets.
我们把她从斯蒂迪奥城的一个地方救了出来,它叫瓦格纳
And they have a lot more pets that need to be adopted.
他们有更多的宠物需要领养
So I want to show you some of them. It's a segment that I'm calling Get These Pets Right Meow.
所以我想给你们看一些这些狗狗的照片,这是一个我称之为“让这些宠物喵喵”的片段
All righty. And like I said, to see
好的~%@eH6Q)vN-UT[jJl。就像我说的,看看
how healthy Wally is from where she came from when you rescue a pet-- it's just so rewarding to see
沃利从哪里来有多健康,当你拯救了一只宠物--看到
how they blossom. This first adoptable dog-- this is Gino.
它们如何长大实在是太值得了!55]j73+c_s。这是第一条被收养的狗,它叫吉诺
And Gino is a two-year-old brown terrier.
吉诺是一只两岁的棕色小猎犬
Someone please go get him.
请你们去收养它
Here's another dog who needs a loving home. This is Nala.
这是另一条狗,它很需要一个充满爱的家庭,这是娜拉,
Nala is a 3-year-old. She's a Pomeranian mix. She's mixed with adorable is what she is.
已经有3岁了,她是波美拉尼亚混血狗狗,她非常可爱
Here's another dog you should get your paws on. Her name
这是另一条你应该收养的狗,她的名字
oh, this is Howard, and he's the last one.
哦,这是霍华德,他是最后一个
They rescued these dogs from Mexico, Someone had thrown them on the side of the road.
他们从墨西哥救了这些狗,有人把这些狗扔到路边去了
And she's a three-month-old husky puppy. Look at the markings.
她是一只三个月大的哈士奇小狗,你看上面的记号
She's just, she's great. So Howard is muy guapo.
她就是,她很棒+9xVDY@^!dIN。霍华德非常帅气
Here's another dog I want to show you. This is Wendell. He's a two-year-old schnauzer mix.
我想给你看另一条狗,我是温德尔,=IsrfU8i6QP,m=3G8。他是一个两岁的雪纳瑞混血狗

.a(_Hkq2X,ncQ4JK9M

艾伦

#7z#@,0u)t

Look at that face. That face. All right. And this last puppy was saved by Wagmor.
你看那张脸7Rqpq)l4n0q(y@xnnFua。他那张脸1&tzIZFMo~X|1)%8。好吧,最后一只小狗被瓦格纳救了
This is Kobe. Kobe is really special. He's five years old. He's a black poodle who needs someone very special to adopt him.
这是科比Ic9gP-LCqI|MES.。科比真的很特别,他才五岁G@@PgR+hXTeM8u。他是只黑狗,需要一个跟它关系特别的人来收养他
Kobe was hit by a car. They had to amputate his leg.
科比被一辆车撞了,他们不得不截去他的腿
But someone just dumped him in the shelter after that.
但后来有人把他丢进了避难所
So they took him out of the shelter.
所以他们把它带出了庇护所
And he has three legs, but he runs around like crazy.
他只有三条腿,但他跑起来像疯了一样
He loves to take walks. He's completely fine.
他喜欢散步,看起来对它毫无影响
So Kobe really needs a home.
所以科比真的需要一个家
And all of these dogs, actually. And many more are available at adoption at Wagmor. And tell them Ellen sent you.
实际上,所有这些狗都需要一个家Yw0KP2t!NapS]+F。还有更多的狗在瓦格纳等待领养,到时候可以告诉他们是艾伦派你来的
And you can look here on our website if you want to find out more about it.
如果你想了解更多关于它的信息,你可以在我们的网站上查看
I'm partnering with Furbo to help all dogs all over the country find a safe and loving home.
我正在与Furbo合作,帮助全国所有的狗找到一个安全和可爱的家
You can go to Ellentube to learn more about adoptable dogs in your area.
你可以去艾伦秀节目上了解更多关于你所在地区可领养狗的情况
Furbo is committed to keeping all dogs safe and happy. So you're all getting a new Furbo dog camera.
Furbo宠物相机致力于保证所有狗的安然无恙,所以你们都要买个新的Furbo狗相机
Thank you Victoria Beckham. I'll see you tomorrow.
谢谢维多利亚·贝克汉姆@C0j&2C3EBKZKRi05ZBz。我们明天见
Be kind to one another. Bye.
善待彼此,再见

V~B9w7cEQ)5Ueba2Qaytr%nl9|bkO-YLiK
分享到