(单词翻译:单击)
Oh, god. I know a lot of you look at this show as an escape.
我的天 我知道很多人看节目都是为了暂时逃离现实世界
And sometimes I have to talk about things that are going on in the world that are serious, no matter how serious they are.
有时候我不得不说一些世界上发生的大事 不管有多大
So today, this is what I saw in the news.
今天 我在新闻上看到了这条消息
Instagram's most liked post is now a photo of an egg.
Instagram点赞数最多的贴文是一张鸡蛋图片
It must be a sexy egg. I'll tell you that.
这个蛋肯定很性感 绝对的
This is the most popular Instagram post.
这就是最受欢迎的Instagram贴文
It doesn't do anything for me. But I don't judge.
这对我没有任何影响 我不多说
So here's what happened. Do you know about this, anybody?
是这样 大家了解这件事吗?
Some people know. All right.
有些人知道 好
Well, 10 days ago, someone started an Instagram account and posted this egg and said,
十天前 有人开了个Instagram账户 发了这张图片 配文说
let's set a world record together and get the most liked post on Instagram,
我们一起创下世界纪录 创造出Instagram上点赞最多的贴文吧
beating the current world record held by Kylie Jenner.
打败现在由凯莉·詹娜保持的记录
And it says, we got this.
它还说 我们可以的
So Kylie's photo that they're referring to is this one that she posted last year with her baby, which is a precious photo.
上面提到的凯莉的照片是这张 她去年发的跟她宝宝的照片 很珍贵
And it has over 18 million likes.
有超过1800万个赞
And I understand that. That's a beautiful picture.
这我理解 毕竟照片很美嘛
So that was the record holder, but not anymore.
它曾经是纪录保持者 但现在已经不是了
Now the egg has over 41 million likes.
这个鸡蛋有超过4100万个赞
The egg's life has completely changed.
这个鸡蛋的命运从此都改变了
I want that egg on the show.
我想让这个鸡蛋上节目
Egg, if you're listening, I want you on the show.
鸡蛋 如果你在听 我想让你上节目
So now that this egg holds the record, everyone's going to try to beat the egg.
既然鸡蛋成为第一了 大家又想打败这个鸡蛋
And you know what happens when you beat an egg? It's an omelet.
你知道鸡蛋被打败(打碎)的时候会出现什么吗?煎蛋卷
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
I sped it up so you weren't ahead of me.
我说的很快 免得大家比我先想到
I think I know how to break the record.
我知道怎么打破纪录
I combined both posts.
我把两个贴文结合起来了
I named it Eggward Shellington Jenner the Third.
我给它起名埃格沃德·谢灵通·詹娜三世
And it is working. This now has our most liked photo.
真的可以 它现在已经是我们点赞数最多的照片了
It has almost four million likes on it.
它有近400万个赞
So that's more likes than this photo of me and The Rock.
比我跟The Rock合照的赞还要多
That's more than this photo of me and Julia Roberts.
比我跟Julia Roberts合照的赞要多
Somehow it's more likes than this photo of Barack Obama giving me the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
竟然比巴拉克·奥巴马授予我总统自由勋章的照片还要多
Hashtag what?
搞什么?
But I think this is great because with all the divisiveness that we have going on in the world,
不过我觉得很好 毕竟如今的世界严重分裂
we found something that we can all agree on.
我们终于找到了一个大家都认可的东西
It's a damn egg.
竟然是一颗该死的蛋
That's what we all agree on. At least it's something. It's better than nothing.
大家都对它没有意见 至少还有这样的东西存在 比啥都没有强