(单词翻译:单击)
Here's what happened earlier today.
今天发生了这些事
I went online to read about this article, about how rising interest rates might affect the US bond market.
我在网上看这篇文章 讲的是上升的利率会对美国债券市场有何影响
I'm kidding, I was watching baby goat videos.
逗你们呢 我是在看小山羊的视频
But it got me thinking about the internet and how much it has changed our lives.
但我想到了网络让我们的生活产生的变化
Because before the internet, you would do a challenge and you would maybe try to make your friends do it.
因为在网络出现之前 你会发起一项挑战 或许还会让你的朋友们去尝试
But now, if you post it online, millions of people might do something that you decide is a challenge, no matter how weird it is.
但现在 只要你把它发在网上 就会有上百万人去做那件事 把它当成挑战 不过多奇葩
That's why so many people dance alongside their cars doing the KiKi challenge.
所以才会有那么多人在车旁边跳舞 接受KiKi挑战
Remember this? Which, some people it worked out for, some people it didn't.
还记得吗?有些人做的挺好的 另一些人不太擅长
She was pretty good at it, but she's right next to traffic, I don't know about that.
这个女孩儿跳的挺好 不过她就在大马路边上 多危险
Sometimes I get involved.
有时候我也会参加
A couple of years ago, that mannequin challenge was big.
几年前 那场人体模特挑战挺火的
That's me and Warren Beatty right there doing it.
那是我和华伦·比提在接受这项挑战
And you had to hold perfectly still, so that was fun.
必须得一动不动 还挺好玩的
The latest viral challenge is-- have you seen this flaunt your wealth challenge?
最近比较火的挑战是 大家见过这个炫耀你的财富挑战吗?
Has anyone seen this? It's ridiculous.
有人见过吗?太扯了吧
It's people-- they pretend to fall out of their luxury vehicles and spilling valuables everywhere.
就是人们 假装从豪车里摔下来 把那些奢侈品撒了一地
There's another one that someone posted.
还有人晒了另一张
I don't really equate makeup and balloons with wealth, but to each his own.
我倒不觉得化妆品和气球就是财富 但是萝卜白菜各有所爱嘛
That's what she spilled out of that car.
她从车里摔出了这些东西
Anyway, I just don't even know how that starts.
总之呢 我都不知道这一切是怎么开始的
I think someone just fell and went, let's make sure it's a challenge. I'm not drunk.
可能是某个人摔倒了 然后说 我们把这变成一项挑战吧 我没醉
But I searched online for others because I don't want to be left out.
我还上网搜了些其他的 我可不想落伍
I don't want you to be left out, I want to participate in them.
我不想让大家落伍 我也想参加
So recently there's the fluff challenge.
最近有一项消失挑战
This was really funny. You'd hide behind a sheet and drop the sheet, and suddenly disappear.
这个特别好玩儿 你藏在床单后面 把床单丢掉 然后突然消失
And people were doing it to their dogs.
还有人对狗狗这么做
This dog was very confused. What happened.
这只狗很困惑 发生了什么
And then she comes out, obviously the dog goes around and he's like, oh.
然后她出来了 很明显这狗狗转了一圈 然后说 哦
You got me, I thought you were gone.
被你骗到了 我还以为你不见了呢
Oh, it's so fun. I do that to Portia, and she's always so confused.
哦 太有意思了 我也对波西娅这么做过 她也很困惑
And then there are a lot of challenges that I've never heard of.
还有很多我从来没听说过的挑战
There's this new thing called the silly salmon challenge which is ridiculous.
还有一个新的挑战 叫做愚蠢的三文鱼 简直不可理喻
It has over 17 million views. This is what they do.
有1700多万的点击量 他们是这样玩儿的
Silly salmon. Where? There, bruh. Woo.
愚蠢的三文鱼 哪里 那儿 兄弟 喔
Do the silly salmon. Where? Over there, bro. Are you-- oh my god.
装愚蠢的三文鱼 哪里 那边 你是 哦 我的天
Silly salmon or what? Where?
愚蠢的三文鱼还是啥?哪里?
That's a-- Did I mention it has over 17 million views?
真是 我有说它有1700百万的点击量吗?
So I thought, it's easy to start your own challenge.
我觉得发起自己的挑战很简单
So I'm going to start my own challenge, because I've noticed a lot of people have a hard time doing the dab.
所以我也要发起一项挑战 我发现很多人都不会做嘻哈超人这个动作
Our warm up guy, Tom, could not do it.
我们的热身人员Tom不会
And then Troy, our writer, could not do it.
还有编剧Troy也不会
This man in the audience could not do it.
这位观众也不会
And they all have one thing in common, besides being white.
除了都是白人外 他们还有一个共同点
They're all dads. So, I'm starting the "get your dad to dab challenge."
他们都是父亲 所以我要发起“让你的爸爸跳嘻哈超人的挑战”
So you can get your dad or someone else's dad to dab when they least expect it.
你可以让自己或别人的爸爸在毫无准备的情况下跳嘻哈超人
You all of a sudden spring it on him, dab, and then it's funny.
要突然间点他名 说跳嘻哈超人 肯定很有趣
So, you post it on EllenTube with the #DadDabChallenge.
要把视频发在EllenTube上 带上#DadDabChallenge的标签