(单词翻译:单击)
Two weeks ago, we met an audience member who had to make a choice--
两周前 我们观众里有一人得做出选择
try to win a prize for herself or win a prize for the entire audience, and I think she made the right choice.
是给自己赢奖还是给所有观众赢奖 我觉得她做出了正确的选择
Take a look. Eight? Yes, eight. I'd go for eight. $10,000 cash from Shutterfly!
看一下 8?我选8 Shutterfly的10000美元
Uh, 14? Yes. 12 days of giveaways! Oh my god! Pick two more! 18? 18! I was going to say 18!
额 14?耶 12 days赠品 天啊 再选两个 18?18!我也想说18呢
Pick another one! 14! 14!
再选一个!14!14!
Come on down, Amani! So that must have felt so good,
到台上来吧 阿马尼 那种感觉一定很好
because I know what it feels like for me, when I say to the audience that they're getting 12 days.
因为我知道我跟观众说他们要获得12 days的时候我是什么感觉
That must have felt-- like, you had so much love when you went back to your seat.
你回座位的时候收到了好多爱意啊
Oh, my-- there were people pulling me from left and right, like out of the aisles and hugging me.
哦天 左右两边都有人拉扯我 还到过道里拥抱我
Yeah. Oh my goodness. It was so surreal. Yeah. And here you are again.
对 天哪 太不现实了 是啊 今天你又来了
And then, so what did you do with the $10,000 we gave you?
你是怎么处理那10000美元的?
Well, I'm going to pay off a little bit of my debt-- my school debt--
我打算用它去还一点贷款 学业贷款
and then the rest is going to help me finish my last year of college!
然后剩下的用来帮我完成大学最后一年的学习
Good! That's good! Yes! So you need that. I already did that. All right. It was amazing! OK.
很好!好!嗯 你需要那笔钱 我已经做了 好 太棒了!好
Because you're good at playing games, I wanted to play another game with you, OK?
你玩游戏很拿手 我想再跟你玩个游戏 好吗?
OK. All right, let's head over here. OK. All right. Let's go.
好 好 我们到那儿去 好 好 来吧
All right. You get on the red. OK. Because you're wearing red and I'm wearing blue.
好 你站到红色的地方 好 因为你穿着红裤子 我穿着蓝裤子
So that's why we're doing that. OK. Perfect. OK. We're going to play Superstars.
所以就这样 好 很好 好 我们来玩超级明星类别
It's a deck on Heads Up. You're good at Heads Up, right? Yeah. OK. Good. Yeah.
是Heads Up板 你很擅长玩Heads Up对吧 对 好 好
OK, I'm giving clues, and you're going to get money for each one we do. OK! OK.
好 我给线索 你每猜对一个都能得到钱 好!好
Oh-- he's bringing sexy back! Justin Timberlake? Yes. OK. Yes.
哦 他又性感回归了!贾斯汀·汀布莱克?对 好
Oh-- queen of daytime! And she says, hell-ooo!
哦 日间女王!她会说 哈~喽~
Talk show host! Ellen? Not me-- the other queen of daytime!
脱口秀主持人 艾伦?不是我 另一个日间女王!
Pass, pass. Pass. Pass. I'm so sorry! All the single ladies-- Oh, Beyonce! Beyonce!
过 过 过 过 很抱歉!All the single ladies 哦 碧昂斯 碧昂斯
OK. Me! Ellen! Yeah, yeah. Yeah. Oh-- Magic Mike, and he does--
好 我!艾伦 对 对 哦 魔术迈克 他会
Oh-- Channing Tatum? That's right! OK! Hit me, baby, one more time! Hanson?
哦 查宁·塔图姆?对 好 Hit me, baby, one more time! 汉森?
And she's in Vegas, and she has a show, and she-- Oh, Britney Spears! Yeah. Yep.
她在维加斯 有节目 哦 布兰妮·斯皮尔斯 嗯 对
Oh-- d that, that, that, that don't kill me-- can only make me stronger,
哦 那个 那个 don't kill me-- can only make me stronger
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger-- I need you to hurry up now, because I can't get much stronger, I got--
What doesn't kill me makes me stronger-- I need you to hurry up now, because I can't get much stronger, I got
married to Kim Kardashian! Oh, Kanye West! OK. Time's up. OK. OK, time's up. OK.
跟金·卡戴珊结婚的 哦 坎耶·韦斯特 好 时间到了 好 好吧 时间到了 好
Did we do good? No! How did you not know Oprah Winfrey?
我们做得好吗?不好 你怎么会不知道奥普拉·温弗瑞呢
I was thinking Oprah! But I was like, she don't have her show anymore!
我想到奥普拉了 可是她不是不再主持节目了嘛
No, I know, but she's still the queen of-- No, you're right. I 'm sorry. So that's $3,000.
确实 我知道 不过她依然是女王 你说得对 真不好意思 你得到了3000美元
All right, come here. Here's what I'm going to do. OK. All right. Here-- listen. OK. $3,000.
好 过来 接下来这样 好 好 听着 3000美元
OK. You can either keep that-- don't turn around-- OK. I won't turn around.
好 你可以选择留着这笔钱 别转身啊 好 我不转
Don't turn around. OK. I won't turn around. Just look-- just close your eyes, as a matter of fact.
别回头 好 我不回头 看着 干脆把眼睛闭上的了
OK, I'll close my eyes. You can either keep what you have-- OK. Which is $3,000. OK.
好 我闭上 你可以选择留着这笔钱 好 那就是3000美元
Or you can trade it for what is behind the doors. What would you like to do?
也可以把它换成这扇门背后的东西 你怎么选?
Trade it! Let her make her own mind up. She might want the $3,000. You don't know.
交换!让她自己决定 说不定她想留着那3000美元呢 谁知道
No-- you-- uh, I think I'm going to-- I think I'm going to choose this thing, because you--
不 我觉得 我选我身后的这个东西 因为
Because you gave me a lot of money already.
因为你已经给了我很多钱了
Can I open? Can I open? All right. I'm scared up here! Oh my god!
我能睁眼了吗?好 我有点害怕了!天哪!
Shutterfly amazing moment! It's a 2018 Mazda 3!
Shutterfly的惊人时刻!是一辆2018马自达3轿车!