艾伦读安迪的私人日记
日期:2019-11-04 15:50

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
FwkM2GKwQlt^X%H|@%njW+!k=gPKgoDIZ@!#L!

I hope you had a good Halloween.
希望你万圣节过得愉快
And if you feel like it didn't happen, believe me, it did. It happened.
如果你觉得它没有发生,相信我,它确实发生了)Ogcq&tVf;1。它发生了
Don't think it hasn't.
别以为它没有
And you can't wear your costumes all year. I mean, you could,
你不能一年到头都穿着你自己的衣服|DTrlF9Iydu7E!HAL。我是说,你本可以
but you'd look weird.
但你看起来会很奇怪
So I have some products in the Ellen Shop that you can wear anytime.
我在艾伦商店有一些在售的衣服,你可以随时穿
First, we have this really cool,
首先,我们有一个很酷的
this is a tie dyed hoodie. It's very soft, by the way. Very comfy.
这是一件扎染的连帽衫0)81[WAtqL7efwkdM。顺便说一下,它很软wR-sP_my0BjU[Ci#^。很舒服
It's great if you're a deadhead or if you spill a lot of stuff.
如果你是个呆头呆脑的人,或者你洒了很多东西在上面,那就太不适合了
And then we have this backpack right here.
然后我们就来看这个背包
This is very similar to the one I wore all three weeks when I was in college.
这和我在大学那三个星期里穿的那件很相似
And then we also have this journal.
然后我们还来看这本杂志
And it says be kind to one another on the front.
封面页写着:要对彼此好一点

#Xo.(xY.xsv;YRC96

艾伦

[FcW7Xmr5@(I02AvxW

And this is actually-- this is a journal I took from-- this is Andy's journal
这实际是……这是我从……这是安迪的日记
that I borrowed.
我借来的
Let's see what he wrote in here. Dear diary,
我们看看他在这里写了什么45AHK10QOyx(。亲爱的日记
I have some exciting news to share with you. Today, I became a man.
我有一些令人兴奋的消息要告诉你KhZ|Djry7TQI#FH,R。今天,我变成了一个男人
Uh oh. No. It's personal, OK.
哦哦*4y)+K^1Agl0~。不会吧meQ].pF_.QblPb,ekf。这是个人隐私,好吧
Here's another one.
这是另一个
Dear diary, my mistake. Actually, today, I became a man. Oh. OK.
亲爱的日记,我错了,Vp4741aPb6;LgnLkO|u。实际上,今天,我变成了一个男人i3e;TI[_N^6。哦Aupa#(Ov(3ED=8gqVn。好吧
I'll try this one.
我来试试这个
Dear diary, I'm very sad, I measured it again today.
亲爱的日记,我很难过,我今天又量了一下
That's personal, I can't.
那个也属于个人隐私,我不能读下去了
We also sell rulers in the Ellen Shop if you want to,
如果你想要的话,我们在艾伦商店也有卖尺子
You can get those items in the Ellen Shop or online.
你可以在艾伦商店或网上买到这些东西

~3vv3aAgI*,-8&W22y;T=L.pxk2p)R.3(0,brw]=S1^q(1ko|
分享到