(单词翻译:单击)
Your movie Doctor Sleep is based of the Stephen King novel. Yes. We just talked about that.
你的电影《睡眠医生》是根据史蒂芬·金的小说改编的 。是的 。我们刚谈过了 。
And you know he's got a lot of scary books. Right.
你也知道他有很多恐怖的书 。对 。
He doesn't stop writing. So we're going to play a new game we're calling
他不停地写 。所以我们要玩一个新的游戏,我们叫
Horton Hears Someone In The Attic.
霍顿听到有人在阁楼 。
So here's what's going to happen. OK. A title is going to pop up,
所以接下来会发生什么 。好的 。标题将出现在屏幕上,
and we'll have to guess if it's a Stephen King book or a children's book. And we have these paddles.
我们需要猜这是一本史蒂芬·金的书还是一本儿童读物 。我们手里各自有个纸板 。
OK. Children's book or Stephen King book.
好的 。儿童读物或史蒂芬·金的书 。
So it's going to pop up. And the game is going to start now.
它即将出现在大屏幕上 。现在游戏就要开始了 。
Right. All right.
好的,好的 。
OK. Mister Yummy. Oh, that's got to be a children's book.
好的 。《美味先生》 。哦,那一定是一本儿童读物 。
That's got to be a-- are you kidding me?
一定是个……你开什么玩笑?
OK. Is that real?
好吧 。是真的吗?
Let's see how-- Oh, can you imagine. Oh, I don't want to see any more Mister Yummy!
我们看看怎么……哦,你能想象吗?噢,我不想再见到《美味先生》了!
The next one. People, Places, and Things.
下一个 。人、地点和事物 。
Oh, I think that's children.
噢,我想那是儿童读物 。
I'm going Stephen. I'm going Stephen. One of us is right. Oh.
我想那是斯蒂芬·金的书 。我们其中有一个是对的 。哦 。
I'm so disappointed. 1-0. OK.
我太失望了 。1-0 。好的 。
I know. I know. We'll get there. I know.
我知道 。我知道 。我们会到那一步的 。我知道 。
It's 1-nothing. I didn't feel like-- you're the guest, so I'm being nice.
是1-0 。我不觉得会是这样……你是客人,所以我对你很好 。
Yes. I knew. That's very kind of you.
对 。我知道 。你真是太好了 。
All right, the next one is My Pretty Pony. Come on.
好吧,下一个是《我的漂亮小马》 。加油 。
That's not Stephen. It's got to be a children's.
那个不是斯蒂芬·金的书 。那一定是儿童读物 。
How scary is that? How scary? Oh no, the pretty pony's here!
那有多可怕?有多可怕?哦不,这个是《漂亮的小马》!
Could you-- wow. Wow.
你能-哇 。哇 。
How do you scare-- how are you afraid of a pretty pony? This one is called
你怎么会害怕--你怎么会害怕一匹漂亮小马?这一个被称为
The Dollhouse Murders.
《玩偶之家谋杀案》
If that's a kid's book-- I'm going for kid's book It is.
如果那是儿童读物-我马上要找到这样的儿童读物 。
No, no. I think it's like a Famous Five or something.
不,不 。我觉得好像是《有名的五人组》什么的 。
What would you rather hear, The Dollhouse Murders or the Pretty Pony?
你想听什么,《玩偶之家谋杀案》还是《美丽的小马》?
One of them is very scary. Not the one I thought.
其中一个非常可怕 。不是我想的那个 。
The next one is Man With A Belly. That's got to be kids.
下一个是《大腹便便的男人》 。那一定是儿童读物 。
That's got to be a kid's. A man with a belly. Ooh. I tried to help you.
那一定是儿童读物 。《大腹便便的男人》 。噢 。我试着帮你 。
Last chance. What do you mean, my last chance?
最后一次机会 。你什么意思,我最后的机会?
Yeah, last question. What kind of support? This is the last one.
是的,最后一个问题 。有什么支援吗?这是最后一个了 。
Got zero. Sleeping Beauties. Oh, Sleeping Beauties is a children's. What?
一无所获 。睡美人 。噢,睡美人是儿童读物 。什么?
No, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不 。
Turn it around! I'm helping you. You're helping me?
把它转过来!我在帮你 。你在帮我?
I think that's-- But how is that fair? Put it up. Yeah! Wow. Oh.
我想那是--但这怎么公平呢?把它挂起来 。是啊!哇 。哦 。
I finally got one right.
我终于答对了一个 。
Doctor Sleep opens in theaters on November 8. We'll be right back.
《睡眠医生》将于11月8日在影院上映 。我们马上回来 。