(单词翻译:单击)
Sometimes in life, there are things you just shouldn't do yourself.
有时候 生命中的某些事你不能自己做
And I'm going to show you what I mean--
给大家看我是什么意思
It's a segment we call, "Don't Do It Yourself."
这个环节叫做“别自己做”
All right, these are people who have tried to do things by themselves, and they failed.
好 这些是试图自己做某些事的人 他们失败了
This is someone who tried to replace the hood ornament on their Mercedes.
这个人试图换掉梅赛德斯上面的发动机罩装饰物
OK. That is luxury, that is--
好 太浪费了 真是
this is a company that tried to install their own urinals.
这个公司试图自己安装小便器
That's one way to keep HR busy, huh?
这也是让人力资源忙碌一种办法 对吧
Here's somebody who tried to replace a light switch by themselves.
这个人想自己换灯开关
Same guy who did the urinals, I think. I'm not sure.
估计跟安马桶的是同一个人 可能吧
All right, and this, finally. I'm going to apologize for this ahead of time.
好 最后一个 我得提前先跟大家道个歉
This is a person who tried to make chocolate covered bananas, and they're no longer allowed to bring treats to school functions.
这个人想做巧克力裹香蕉 然后他们就被禁止往学校带零食了
If one of your do-it-yourself projects goes terribly wrong, please send it to me.
如果你自己动手做的项目出了大问题 请发给我