(单词翻译:单击)
This is from Aubrey from Lake Worth, Florida.
这是来自佛罗里达来客沃恩的Aubrey
I took this photo of my nephew, but I didn't realize until later what was going on behind.
我给我侄子照了这张照片 事后才发现背后发生的事
See what's happening back there?
看到背后是什么了吗
Get a kennel, you two. Alison from Singapore-- someone posted an ad for an apartment for rent in Singapore.
开个房间去啊 你俩 新加坡的Alison 某人在新加坡发了房屋租赁广告
OK, if you'll just check out that mirror and see the person in the mirror.
好 大家看一下镜子里的那个人
Why don't people wear clothes? People are always doing that.
为什么人们不穿衣服 老有人这样
I have bought and sold a lot of homes, it's never happened to me before.
我买过也卖过很多房子 我就从来没这样过
Karen from Dresden, Tennessee-- I was going to get this for my grandson Connor for his birthday.
田纳西州德累斯顿的Karen 本来想买这个给我孙子Connor当礼物的
And then I decided, not the right gift.
但我决定 这礼物不合适
That reminds me of an ad for an apartment in Singapore.
这让我想起了新加坡的租房广告
Jocinda from-- Jocinta from Australia-- I accidentally took the picture of my son Hugh while he was outside playing in the sprinkler.
澳大利亚的Jocinta 我儿子Hugh在外面玩洒水器的时候 我无意间拍到的照片
Is the sprinkler-- who's playing with who?
这个洒水器 到底是谁在玩儿谁呢
And this is a video posted on Twitter from Luke from Sweden.
这是瑞典的Luke发在推特上的视频
This is the end of Finding Dory on Sweden's Netflix,
这是《多莉去哪儿》在瑞典的结局
and it is by far the greatest movie moment in cinema history. Unforgettable.
这是有史以来最棒的影院时刻 难以忘怀
I think it means "The End" in Sweden.
我觉得这在瑞典应该是“结局”的意思
So that's what I'm going to say from now on at the end of my show.
所以从现在起我也要在节目结尾这么说
Be kind to one another, slut.
善待他人 荡妇
You get it in Sweden, don't you?
瑞典的人能看懂 对吧
If you see a photo or video that isn't quite right, please send it to me. We'll be back.
如果你看到不对劲儿的照片或视频 请发给我 马上回来