(单词翻译:单击)
So we're down to the finals. Who's going to win?
现在只剩下决赛了 谁会赢呢?
You think you've got the winner? I will win.
你觉得谁能赢?我
I honestly, for me to say I have any clue, at this point, because I've seen so many different scenarios, I honestly have no idea.
其实 这时候我没有任何头绪 因为我见过好多不同的场景 说实话 我完全不知道
I hope it's me. I hope it's our team.
我希望是我 希望是我们队
If not, who do you think is going to win, if it's not your team?
如果不是的话 如果不是你们队 那你觉得谁会赢?
You know I think that Blake has got a chance. I hate him.
我觉得布莱克可能有机会 真讨厌他啊
You know, I think I kind of, in a weird way, wouldn't mind Kelly Clarkson.
感觉很奇怪 如果是凯丽·克拉克森赢了的话我就不太介意
First of all, I love her to-- don't you love her so much?
首先 我喜欢她 你们不喜欢她么?
It'd be cool if she kind of came in, first season and just like, boom.
如果她来的话就很棒了 第一季的时候 会很火
That's what I did. I came, first season, and boop.
我就是这么做的 第一季我去了 很棒
And boop? Yeah Boop. Boop.
很棒是吧?是的 很棒
The thing is, there's so many good people, though.
只是 有好多优秀的人
Everybody's got good people. Everyone is talented.
大家都很优秀 每个人都很有天赋
There's so much talent.
有才的人太多了
And that's the thing, is it just never stops. I know, I know.
而且这种现象永远不会停止 我知道 明白
Every season you're like, god there's so many amazing singers out there.
每一季你都会发现 天哪 还有好多人唱歌这么好听
All right, we're going to play a brand new game.
好 我们来玩一个全新的游戏
And we're calling it Smash Hits. Here's how the game works.
我们把它叫做“摔碎你的脸” 游戏是这么玩的
I'm going to give you a song title, you're going to run over there to that wall.
我给你一首歌名 你跑到那面墙那儿
You're going to find the voice judge you think sings that song, you're going to grab the plate, you're going to walk back over there.
找出你觉得唱了这首歌的声音评委 拿着那个盘子 回到那里
You're going to say the name, hit that buzzer.
说出他的名字 按响蜂鸣器
If you're right you get a ding, and you smash the plate.
如果你答对了就会听到“叮”的一声 然后你可以摔碎这个盘子
If you're wrong, I'll tell you an album to give you another clue, that the song is on.
如果你答错了 我会提供另一个线索 告诉你那首歌所在的专辑名
You only get two guesses, and then we move on.
你只有两次猜的机会 然后我们就会继续
If you can smash 10 plates in 60 seconds, you're going to win an incredible prize, Adam Levine.
如果你能在60秒内摔碎10个盘子 你将赢得很棒的礼物 亚当·李维
Wow, OK. Wait a minute.
哇哦 好 稍等一下
So let me go over this again, because that's super complicated.
我先回顾一遍 好复杂啊
First of all, I'm not going to know any of these.
首先 这些东西我一个都不知道
It's going to make feel embarrassed and sad.
一会儿会很尴尬很悲哀
You're going to stand over there.
你站在那里
Here, put this on. OK let's just do it.
把这个戴上 好 直接开始吧
You're going to stand over there.
你去站那里
I'm going to say a song title.
我说一首歌名
And you're going to go grab a plate of the judge you think sings that song.
你去拿你觉得唱了这首歌的评委的盘子
You're going to hit that buzzer, and say the name of the person.
按响蜂鸣器 说出那个人的名字
And if you're right, you smash the plate.
如果答对了 你就可以摔碎盘子
If not, I'll give you another clue, and you only have two guesses.
如果错了 我会再给你一个线索 你只有两次猜的机会
But you want to try to get-- what did I say? How many?
不过你要试着 我刚才说的什么?多少个?
10 in 60 seconds. 10 and 60 seconds, and then you win an incredible prize, Adam Levine.
60秒内对10个 60秒内10个 你就可以赢得大礼了 亚当·李维
All right. Let's do this. Let's do this. All right.
好 来吧 来吧 好
Here's the song. "Why Do I Feel So Sad?" Oh come on.
这首歌 "Why Do I Feel So Sad?" 哦 天
I don't know man, "Why Do I Feel So Sad?"
我不知道啊 "Why Do I Feel So Sad?"
60 seconds, you're taking too long. Just take a guess.
60秒 你太慢了 随便猜一个
Is it Blake? Blake Shelton? No. Put it back. No.
是布莱克吗?布莱克·谢尔顿?不对 放回去 错了
And the album is Songs in a Minor, does that help you?
专辑是Songs in a Minor 有用吗?
Oh, yeah. Alicia Keys. Yes, that's right, OK.
有 艾丽西亚·凯斯 对 答对了 好
All right, make up some time. Do I smash it?
好 弥补了点时间 要摔碎吗?
"Love So Soft." Do I smash it? Do I smash it?
"Love So Soft." 要摔碎吗?要摔碎吗?
"Love So Soft." Smash it! Smash it!
"Love So Soft." 摔吧 摔吧
Kelly Clarkson. Just drop it. Let it go.
凯丽·克拉克森 直接丢掉就行了 扔掉就行
Kelly Clarkson. Yes. All right, hit the buzzer.
凯丽·克拉克森 对 好 按蜂鸣器
Kelly Clarkson. Just drop it. Don't do it on that.
凯丽·克拉克森 直接扔就行 不要在架子上撞
I mean, yes. You almost killed my audience.
我是说 对 你要谋杀我的观众了
I'm sorry but that was kind of rad, right?
不好意思 不过那还挺好玩的 是吧
"The More I Drink." "The More I Drink."
"The More I Drink." "The More I Drink."
Oh, obviously, Blake Shelton. Yes. Hit it. Hit the buzzer.
哦 很明显 布莱克·谢尔顿 对 按蜂鸣器
Yes. "Catch My Breath." Catch your breath?
对 "Catch My Breath." 喘气吗?
Kelly Clarkson. Kelly Clarkson. That's right.
凯丽·克拉克森 凯丽·克拉克森 对的
"Don't Get It Twisted." "Don't Get It Twisted." Kelly Clarkson. No.
"Don't Get It Twisted." "Don't Get It Twisted." 凯丽·克拉克森 不对
Alicia Keys. No. Blake! No. It's on Sweet Escape.
艾丽西亚·凯斯 不对 布莱克 不对 专辑名是Sweet Escape
Oh. Oh, Gwen! No. I'm sorry. I should have given my audience goggles.
哦 哦 格温 不对 抱歉啦 我应该给观众们戴护目镜
That's what I should have done.
而不是给你戴
I want to know how it-- My stage manager, you almost killed everyone.
我想知道它是怎么 我的舞台监管 你差点把大家都灭掉了
That was funny, though, right? Wow, that was really good.
不过很好玩 是吧?哇 很好
He loves it because he wasn't even-- No one got hurt, right?
他很喜欢因为他都还没有 没有人受伤吧?
No one got hurt. That was the most confusing moment of my life.
没人受伤 这简直是我一生中最懵圈的时候了
It was-- a tough game, and we may never play it again.
这游戏 有点难 我们以后可能再也不会玩了
But you still win, because we had this made for you.
不过你还是赢了 因为我们给你定制了这个
China-- it's your 20th appearance. And the gift is china.
瓷器 你出道20年 给你的礼物是瓷器
So you get a Blake Shelton set of china. Ooh.
你得到了一套布莱克·谢尔瓷器 噢
This I won't smash. Don't drop it. That's nice.
这个我绝对不会摔 别掉了 真好看
This is not smashable. No.
这可不能摔 不能
Adam performs with Maroon 5 when we come back.
稍后亚当会和Maroon 5一起表演
And catch of The Voice, Monday and Tuesday nights on NBC
每周一周二晚上去NBC看《美国之声》哦