(单词翻译:单击)
All right, so we're going to play-- here's your paddle.
好 我们来玩 这是你的表态板
I'm sure you have one, but this is--
你们应该有的 不过这个
Can we spank each other with it?
我们能用它互扇耳光吗
Yes, you can. You can do whatever you want.
可以 想咋扇咋扇
I'm going to have a question, and we're going to answer honestly.
我来提问 大家要诚实回答
I've never seen these, so-- OK, never have I ever had phone sex.
我从没看过这些问题 所以 好 我从来没做过电话性爱
You liar. I'm not lying. Really? Wow. Wow.
你个骗子 我没撒谎 是吗 哇哦 哇哦
Never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush without telling them. Ew.
我从来没有不告诉别人就用他们的牙刷 呃
Never have I ever fooled around in a bathroom during a party.
我从来没在派对的卫生间里跟别人鬼混
These are-- This is the 21st century. These are tame.
这些 这都21世纪了 这问题太水了
Yeah, that's-- Never have I ever gotten kicked out of a bar.
嗯 我从来没被酒吧赶出去过
I just turned 21. Be honest. I just turned 21.
我才刚满21岁 诚实点 我才刚21岁呢
Turn that thing around, Justin. I just turned 21 though.
把牌子翻过来 贾斯汀 我刚到21岁
J. I swear. All right. Never have I ever dated someone and their sibling.
贾斯汀 我发誓 好吧 我从来没跟某人及他们的兄弟姐妹一起约会过
Oh god. Never have I ever fooled around with someone else in the room.
哦天 我从来没在屋里有别人的时候嘿咻过
--when someone else in the--with someone else in the room.
有人 有别人在屋里的时候
Just wave your hands in the air.
举起你们的手来
I mean, all these questions are sexual. Just saying.
这些问题都跟性有关啊 就说一下
Never have I ever forgotten the name of the person I was fooling around with.
我从来没忘过我睡过的人的名字
Come on. You two are perfect for each other.
不是吧 你俩天生一对啊
That's all that we have. Aw, that's-- let's do more.
就这些了 嗷 再来点吧
I know. It's a fun game, right? It is. For sure. I know.
是啊 很好玩是吧 是的 肯定的 是啊
I feel like I'm getting to know my new boyfriend.
我感觉正在了解我的新男友呢
Wait-- Come up with a question, and we'll answer it right now on the spot.
等一下 你想个问题 我们当场来回答
Never have I ever had sex with two different people-- with more than two different people in one day.
我从来没有跟两个人发生关系 在一天内跟超过两个人发生关系过