(单词翻译:单击)
On your bucket list, you want to host Saturday Night Live.
在你的愿望清单上 你想主持周六夜现场
Yeah. Well, part of me was like, let's not put it out there, because I don't want to jinx it.
对 我心里的部分想法是 不要说出来 因为我不想让它实现不了
But yeah, put it out there, baby. Yeah. Eventually.
但是 还是说出来吧 于是 最终还是说了
You'd be great on SNL. OK, so this is sort of like an audition.
你主持周六夜现场一定特别棒 好 这就相当于是试镜了
We're going to play Heads Up. Oh god.
我们来玩Heads Up 哦 天
And it's accents and impersonations All right. And you will--
是关于口音和模仿 好 你来
Do an accent or an impression. And I will guess it.
模仿某种口音 我来猜
You're very proper and you're from a certain-- an island across the sea.
你很得体 来自某个海上的小岛
British? Yeah. All right.
英国 对 好
Sasha, Malia, go to bed. Just want to talk.
Sasha Malia 睡觉去 想跟你们聊一下
I was president before. Is that Obama?
我当过总统 是奥巴马吗
Mr poor Obama. Vestrovia. This is-- Putin?
可怜的奥巴马 Vestrovia 这是 普京吗
Run a country behind our back. Russia? Yes.
背着我们操纵一个国家 俄罗斯吗 对
You're not throwing away my shot.
你不能把我的镜头丢掉
I wrote a musical about a famous guy. Lin Manuel Miranda?
我写了关于一个名人的音乐剧 是Lin Manuel Miranda吗?
Um, cool. I'll have a bourbon and Coke, and a bit of water.
额 酷 我要波旁和可乐 再来点水
Uh, one of the Hemsworth brothers? Sort of, yeah.
额 赫姆斯沃思兄弟 差不多 对
We both are from country. Australia.
我们都来自一个国家 澳大利亚
That was a horrible Australia. This is cool.
澳大利亚那个学得不好 酷
For me, I go to Octoberfest, and ..
我去十月啤酒节 而且
You going to be German? Yes, yes, yes.
你是德国口音?对 对 对
Are you lonesome tonight? Shall I come back again?
你今晚孤单吗?我能不能再回去?
Are you Elvis? Yes. Wow. Very good.
你是埃尔维斯?对 哇哦 非常好