(单词翻译:单击)
But there's something that I can do that Sandra Bullock will never take away from me.
不过有一件我能做的事是桑德拉·布洛克(美国女演员)抢不走的
It's time for a live commercial for Olay Whips.
该给Olay Whips打广告了
All right, if you love Fifty Shades of Gray, you're going to love Olay Whips.
好 如果大家喜欢看《五十度灰》 那也一定喜欢Olay Whips
I'm sorry, this is the wrong product. I'm sorry.
不好意思 产品拿错了 抱歉
If you want glowing skin, you'll love Olay Whips SPF.
如果你想让自己的肌肤亮泽有光 那你一定会爱上Olay Whips防晒霜
Olay Whips SPF provides protection from the sun that feels lighter than air.
Olay Whips防晒霜可以保护肌肤免受阳光伤害 质地轻薄
Here to demonstrate is Andy.
接下来由安迪为我们作演示
First, let's take a look at what other brands have that have SPF.
首先 我们来看一下其他品牌的防晒霜
Some of them are too clumpy and heavy.
有些产品粘稠厚重
Yeah. Some of them are way too oily, and clog your pores.
对 有些又太油腻 会堵塞毛孔
And some of them have chocolate sauce in them.
还有一些里面有巧克力汁
That's, uh--
真是 额
That's not true, I just wanted to launch chocolate.
这个是假的 我只是想发射巧克力
So now you have a choice to make.
所以现在轮到大家做选择了
You can either buy those other brands, and look like this,
你要么去买其它品牌 看起来就像安迪这样子
or you could use something totally different, which is Olay Whips SPF.
要么用一些全新的东西 那就是Olay Whips防晒霜
It protects your skin, and feels fantastic.
它会保护你的皮肤 让你感觉极棒
I think you're going to love it, and you can all try it with your $150 Walgreens gift card.
我觉得你们一定会喜欢的 快用这张150美元的沃尔格林礼品卡去试试吧