(单词翻译:单击)
Thank you so very much for being here, everybody.
非常感谢大家来到现场
I appreciate it, and I like to keep you up to date on what's going on in the world.
我很感激 我想让大家都了解世界上正在发生的事
So I'm going to show you an article.
给你们看一篇文章
Look at this a group of people. Look at this right here.
看这群人 看看这个
Look at those innocent, smiling, happy people.
看看这些满脸笑容 无辜幸福的人们
Here's a problem. None of those people are real.
问题来了 这些人都是假的
They don't exist. I know, I'm blowing your mind right now.
他们压根儿不存在 我懂 我把大家说懵了
You're like, what do you mean, they don't exist?
你们肯定在想 你说什么呢 他们不存在?
They were created by a computer program.
这些人都是用电脑程序做出来的
I swear I saw that lady at Starbucks this morning, the one on the bottom.
我发誓今天早上在星巴克见过那个女的 底下那个
This is a website called-- thispersondoesnotexist.com.
这是个网站 叫做“thispersondoesnotexist.com”
It generates the faces using an algorithm, which is something I guess they taught after I dropped out of college.
它会用算法来制造人脸 这玩意儿可能是他们在我大学辍学后教的
But-- and much like the Kardashian family, it can generate an infinite number of new people.
不过 跟卡戴珊家族很像的是 它能制造出不限量的新人
It's kind of creepy, because you don't really know what's real anymore. You know?
还挺诡异的 这样你就难辨真假了 是吧
Because I look at those people, and they look just like all of you.
在我看来 这些人跟你们无甚区别
You look real, and yet I have no idea if you're real.
你们看起来是真实的 但我又不知道你们到底是不是真的
I'm going to make sure. I'm going to walk up here and check out-- you're real.
我要确认一下 我要过来检查一下 你是真的
You're real. You're real. You feel real. You feel-- oh-- you feel real.
你是真的 你是真的 你感觉是真的 你感觉 哦 你感觉是真的
Let's see who else feels real.
来看看还有谁是真的
You're laughing like a robot would laugh.
你笑的像个机器人
Stand up. What's your name?
请起立 你叫什么?
Whitney. Right. You got me. Whitney what? Bilbao. Uh-huh.
Whitney 嗯 被你发现了 Whitney什么?Bilbao 啊哈
That's a made up name if I've ever-- Bilbao.
要是我Bilbao的话 那就是你编出来的名字
How do you spell that? B-I-L-B-A-O. Ah. No.
怎么拼的?B-I-L-B-A-O 啊 不
Prove to me you're real. Just do something that a real person would do?
向我证明你是真的 做一些真人会做的事?
I love you, Ellen. A robot would do that.
我爱你 艾伦 机器人也会这么说
I don't think a robot would be like so starstruck right now? Or shake like this?
我觉得机器人不会像我现在这样狂热地追星?或者抖成我这样?
All right then, I trust you. Sit down. All right.
好吧 我信你了 请坐 好
Oh. You're very suspicious. Stand up. Give me your purse.
哦 你很可疑啊 请起立 把手包给我
Let me see some ID. OK. What else is in there?
让我看看你的证件 好 里面还有什么?
My cell phone. Your cell phone? Let's take a selfie.
手机 手机吗?我们来张自拍吧
Let me just turn it back on. I don't got all day. OK.
我调一下镜头 我时间很紧哦 好
Have a seat. Thank you. You're real. OK.
请坐 谢谢 你是真的 好
Stand up, sir. Hi. Hi. Hi. What's your name?
请起立 先生 嗨 嗨 嗨 你叫什么?
My name is Colin Brown. Hi, Colin. Hi. Hi.
Colin Brown 嗨 Colin 嗨 嗨
How are you? Fantastic, how are you? Good. OK.
你好吗?好极了 你呢?挺好 好
So prove to me that you're a real human. Yeah, uh-oh.
向我证明你是个真人 嗯 啊哦
Well, my mom-- I'm-- I have a mom. Oh. I'm his mom.
我妈妈 我 我有妈妈 哦 我是他妈妈
Did you give birth to him? Yeah. You gave birth to him?
是你生的他吗?对 他是你生的?
How much did he weigh? Seven pounds. Seven pounds even?
他生下来多重?七磅 七磅整?
Nine ounces. OK, be specific. Seven pounds, nine ounces.
九盎司 好 要说具体点 七磅九盎司
OK. Do the dab. Oh, I saw some-- Yeah. Horrible.
好 做一个嘻哈超人的动作 嗯 糟透了
That's my first dab. That proves to me that you are a white human being.
这是我第一次做嘻哈超人 那说明了你是个真正的白人男子
Translate this. Beep bob boop boop beep beep beep.
翻译一下 哔咘咘咘咘哔哔哔
Boo bip bop. Beep beep beep beep boop bop bop?
咘哔咘 哔哔哔哔咘咘咘
Ba ba ba bop boo. Op-ee ee bee beep boop boop boop boop.
叭叭叭咘咘 哦咿哔哔咘咘咘咘
Wee-ba. Er. Boop. Ooh. All right.
咿叭 咘 额 好
It's a computer. It's not real. All right.
你是台机器 不是真人 好
All right, so that's all. You're all real.
好 就这样吧 你们都是真的