(单词翻译:单击)
Nate, What is this? What'd you bring me? Money.
Nate 这是什么 你给我带了什么?钱
I see that, and it looks like a lot of money.
我看到了 看起来是不小一笔呢
Where did you-- where did it come from and why are you giving it to me?
你在哪儿 你钱从哪儿来的 为啥要给我呢?
Because it came from a lemonade stand.
这是我摆柠檬水摊挣的
You had a lemonade sale? OK, and you're giving it to me?
你卖柠檬水了?好 你要把这些都给我?
Yes. How come? Because it's for your gorillas.
对 为什么呢?这是为你的大猩猩捐赠的
It is? You're so sweet to do that.
是吗?你真的太善良了
You know, the gorillas are losing their habitat, so that we need the money.
你知道大猩猩们的栖息地正在减少 所以我们需要资金
Yes. Yeah. That's why I brought it. Thank you, yeah--
对 嗯 所以我带钱来了 谢谢你
Duh, look at that. It's a lemonade stand.
嚯 看啊 是个柠檬水货摊
Or as I like to call it, LemonNate.
我更喜欢叫它Nate柠檬
LemonNate, because your name is Nate. LemonNate stand.
Nate柠檬 因为你叫Nate Nate柠檬货摊
I like it, well that's very sweet of you, and the gorillas appreciate it too.
我喜欢 你太善良了 大猩猩们也很感激你
I am going to put this money in the fund and inspire other kids to do that too.
我会把这笔钱放进基金里 并鼓励其他孩子也这么做
That's great, you must've sold a lot of lemonade.
太好了 你肯定卖了很多柠檬水吧
There's a lot of money in there.
好多钱
How much money is in there, do you know? Yes. $258.63 Wow.
这里面有多少钱 你知道吗?知道 258.63美元 哇哦
That's a lot of lemonades, wow. Thank you Nate.
那是很多柠檬水的钱啊 哇 谢谢你 Nate
Do you want to have a seat? You want to sit for a while?
你要不要坐下?你想坐会儿吗?
OK. What about your girlfriend?
好吧 你女朋友怎么样了?
You still with her? What's her name? Bella.
你还跟她在一起吗?她叫什么?Bella
Bella, how's she doing?
Bella 她还好吗?
I don't see her that often, so I don't really talk about her.
我不怎么经常见她 所以我都不聊她
Sorry I brought her up.
是我不该提
I don't-- OK, but you're on good terms? Good.
好 不过你们相处挺融洽的吧?融洽
OK, so now the newest thing you're learning
好 现在你学的最新的东西
you're just so smart now you're learning license plates in the states that they--
你太聪明了 你在学各州的牌照
what got you interested in license plates?
你为啥会对牌照感兴趣呢?
Because I like cars. I like cars too, but I don't really care about the license plate. So--
因为我喜欢车 我也喜欢车 不过我对车牌不感冒 所以
What made you decide to do that though?
你为啥决定要学那个?
Because I like cars and license plates are on the cars.
因为我喜欢车 而牌照是车的一部分
So that's why I like license plates.
所以我也喜欢牌照
OK, so you're going to point to-- we're going to have a monitor.
好 你要指——我们会有一个显示屏
And you're going to point to a state, and you're going to say which plate, right?
你要指一个州 然后说是哪个牌照 对吧
Here's your pointer, and then gonna see how this goes, Nate.
这是给你的指针 看看怎么样 Nate
OK. Alright, let's see what we have here.
好 好 来看看这是什么
New York. That's New York, you're right.
纽约 这是纽约的 你说对了
Alright, let's see the next plate. Florida. Yes.
好 我们看下一个牌照 弗罗里达 对了
Do you know something about that plate?
你了解牌照的知识吗?
Do you want to talk about the plate? Yes. OK.
你想不想说一下关于牌照的事?嗯 好
I know one fact about it. OK.
我知道关于它的一个事实 请说
That it's the last state that required a license plate on the back of their car.
这是最后一个要求车后要有牌照的州
Oh, really? Before that, they didn't need one.
哦 是吗?在那以前 它们不需要的
Good, OK. Let's see the next one. Delaware. Delaware.
很好 好 我们看下一个 特拉华州 特拉华州
Alright, what do you know about Delaware?
好 你对特拉华州都了解些什么?
That it's the only state in the USA that has numbers on them, because it's such a small state.
这是美国唯一一个牌照用数字的州 因为它太小了
I see, so it doesn't have the letters as well.
明白了 它没有字母
Yes, OK, let's see the next one.
对 好 看下一个
Where's that? New Mexico.
那是哪里?新墨西哥
New Mexico, wonderful. So and what is--
新墨西哥 很好 那
What is New Mexico, what do you know about that?
关于新墨西哥 你知道些什么?
It's the only-- it's the only state license plate that says USA on it.
这是唯一一个牌照上显示USA的州
Oh, interesting, Yes it--
嗯 有意思 对 它
Alright, let's see the next one.
好 看下一个
Idaho. Idaho, yes, alright. What do you know about that?
爱达荷 爱达荷 嗯 好 你知道些什么?
That it's the first-- it was the first state that required a picture on their license plate.
它是第一个要求牌照上要有图片的州
Oh, really? Why do you think it required a picture?
哦 是吗?你觉得它为什么要有图片?
Do you know? OK. But I know what the picture was.
你知道吗?好 不过我知道那个图片是啥
What was it? A potato. Look at that, that's really impressive.
是啥?土豆 看 太厉害了
Every time you're here, you just really impress me with all of your knowledge,
每次你来这儿 你渊博的知识都会让我惊叹
because you really keep learning about more and more.
你真的是一直在不断地学习
I think it's impressive just that you know all the states, and now you're knowing all the license plates.
你知道所有的州就挺让人佩服的了 现在你又知道了所有的牌照
And I appreciate this so much.
我特别感谢你
I want you to have another LemonNate sale,
我想让你再卖一次Nate柠檬
because I want you to raise more money for the gorillas,
因为我想让你为大猩猩捐款
and I want any other kids out there to raise money for the gorillas, for my Gorilla Fund.
我也想让其他孩子为我的大猩猩基金会捐款
So we got you something to have a really good lemonade sale.
所以我们为你准备了点东西 让你卖柠檬水更方便些
Look at this.
看这个
Isn't that good? So--
是不是很好?
Alright, so now you can have another sale, and you can make some more money for the gorillas, OK?
好 现在你可以再去卖一次了 你可以为大猩猩挣更多钱了 好吧?
Alright, Nate. Thank you so much for being here. We'll be back.
好 Nate 非常感谢你来这里 马上回来