(单词翻译:单击)
Welcome to the Ellen Show. Your one stop shop for all your Ellen needs.
欢迎收看《艾伦秀》 这个一站式商店可以满足你所有的艾伦需求
Can you believe it's already June? Yeah.
大家敢相信已经是6月了吗?嗯
I can see it in your eyes. Some of you can't.
我能从你们的眼神里看出来 有些人不敢相信
Summer may be just around the corner, but this brain never stops working.
夏天马上就要来了 但我的大脑从未停止工作
Unless I'm drunk. I'm kidding. That's when I do my best.
除非我醉了 逗你们的 越醉脑洞越大
Over the past 16 seasons, I have come up with a lot of good ideas, some of them good-er than others,
在过去的16季中 我想出了很多好主意 有些还好上加好
and today I want to show you my top four inventions that I can't believe haven't caught on yet.
今天 我想给你们看看我排名前四的几项发明 难以置信它们还没有火起来
What happens when you combine sexiness of lingerie with the comfort of a snuggie?
如果把女性内衣的性感和毛毯袍的舒适结合起来会发生什么?
This is back in season 8 I came up with this.
这是第8季的时候 我想出了这个点子
Know what I call this? Loungerie.
知道它叫什么吗?内衣袍
This is wonderful. I've never felt more beautiful.
太棒了 我觉得自己现在最漂亮
Well, remember how I said it was June?
记得我说现在易经六月了吗?
That means a lot of people are planning trips for the summer vacation.
这意味着很多人在规划去度暑假了
Airline tickets are expensive, but back in season 10 I came up with a perfect solution.
机票很贵 但在第10季的时候 我想出了个完美的解决方案
It's very expensive to fly. Seriously is, and babies fly for free.
坐飞机很贵 真的 但小宝宝坐飞机是免费的
You know that, right? So it gave me an idea.
大家知道 对吧?所以我想到了办法
And you know those baby bjorns that you always see parents--
大家知道父母经常用的那种婴儿背带吧
so I asked Andy and Layla who runs our Ellen shop here to help me out with my version of this.
所以我让掌管艾伦商店的Andy和Layla帮我试验了这个版本的婴儿背带
And I really think it can help. Come on out you guys. So.
我真的觉得很实用 快出来吧 所以
It's great, right?
很棒 对吧?
So it makes your spouse look like a baby.
这可以让配偶看起来像个婴儿
They don't need their own ticket.
他们不需要单独购票了
The one thing. It's great with your spouse.
有一点 跟配偶一起出行很好
A little awkward if you're traveling with your grandma.
但要是跟奶奶一起坐飞机就尴尬了
That's the only-- Kind of have to really know the person.
这是唯一的 得给合适的人用
And probably most famous for my Ellen underwear.
最出名的可能就是我的艾伦内衣了
Back in season 12 I invented an innovative new bra called Adjusta-bust. Enjoy.
12季的时候 我发明了一种创意新内衣 叫做“Adjusta-bust” 敬请观看
Lauren is wearing-- Lauren is wearing the Adjusta-bust under her sweater.
Lauren穿着 Lauren的毛衣下面穿的是“Adjusta-bust”内衣
You can't tell, but-- Here, let me show you how it works.
你们看不到 但是 我来告诉大家是什么情况
Let's say Lauren is speeding. She gets pulled over, and the officer is walking up to the car.
假如Lauren超速了 她被叫停 然后交警走到她车旁边
You just pump it up. OK. All right.
你只需要把它弄鼓起来 好 好
So that when the officer. No speeding ticket.
这样交警就 不会给你开超速罚单
Now Officer, my eyes are up here. Oh, and then later in the day.
警察蜀黍 看这里 哦 然后晚些时候
Lauren's going home, and she's gardening, but then she gets locked out of her house.
Lauren要回家 她在打理花园 但被锁到门外了
So she has to shimmy through her window.
所以她得从窗户钻进去
So then she just does that. OK. She just does that.
那她只需要这样 好 她只需要这样
OK. Does that.
好 这么做
Ah. That's not the only wearable. Yeah.
啊 那不是唯一一个穿衣服的 嗯
Oh. You like that one. That's your favorite.
哦 你们喜欢这个 这是你们最喜欢的
You didn't care for the other two. That's your favorite. I see that.
前两个你们无动于衷 最喜欢这个 我懂了
That's not the only wearable technology I've come up with over the years Lauren helped me model.
这并不是我这些年来想出的唯一一个让Lauren给我当模特的关于穿着的创意
Back in season 11, I invented an ice dispenser called mini-freeze.
在11季的时候 我发明了一个冰块分配器 叫做“迷你冰箱”
It's ice, it comes-- just look.
就是冰掉下来 你们自己看吧
Now the skirt that Lauren was wearing looks like a regular mini-skirt, but it's not.
Lauren穿的裙子看起来像是普通的超短裙 但其实并不是
It's called the mini-freeze. Watch what happens when you hit this button.
它叫做“迷你冰箱” 如果按下这个按钮会发生什么呢
It's also an ice dispenser. You're not getting this anywhere else in daytime.
它还是个冰块分配器 白天你在任何其他节目上都看不到这一幕哦
Three more seasons of that, everybody.
接下来的三季大家继续乐啊