(单词翻译:单击)
Since you play a doctor on TV, we thought we play a little game
哇喔 既然你在电视上都演过医生了 那我们今天就来玩个小游戏吧
And you are a doctor, I'm a patient.
你演医生 我演患者
And different medical terms gonna pop on that screen over there.
等下那个频幕上会出现不同的医学术语
I'm gonna have to guess what they are based on what you're doing to me
我要根据你的动作来猜到底是什么
We're a family shows, so a......a.....ok?
我们这是个家庭节目…所以…呃…你懂的(意思是别做的太专业 搞笑点)
I'm going to say that's not the kind of doctor that I remember.
好好 我保证绝对不专业
Yes..No.We are playing a different kind of doctor than what you played
嗯嗯 对 要演一个完全不一样的医生
Understood.I will keep my hands on myself. Ok! Good. Good boy.
遵命 我会控制我自己的 我尽量 好 那就好 好小子
For the most part. Alright.
尽量哈 好
Sixty seconds on the clock I have to guess what you are
限时60秒 看我能猜中多少个
Remember,I'm not a real doctor. I just played what on television.
好 记住 我不是真正的医生 我只是演的
Let's do it! Ok!
嗯 开始吧好
Ok. The Heimlich. Yeah!
好 海姆利克氏操作法 对!
Let me help you. A..e...o...oo...
我来帮你 啊…呃…哦…哦…
You are checking my tonsils?
你在检查我得扁桃体吗?
Em....Sore Throat. A glance from glass. Oh...o....
嗯…喉咙痛 噢…噢…天…
What? A baby? Yes! Will that count?!
啥?生娃?对!! 这个算吗?!
Oh....um...em.... Mouth to mouth. Yea......disgusting!
噢…嗯…呃…人工呼吸 耶!……这个好恶心…
What was that? Lice?Yes!
什么鬼?抓虱子?对!!
Oh...... What do we play?
噢我去… 下一个我们玩儿什么?
I just... I just love it as a doctor . You just wait for the baby to fly out.
我…我觉得当医生很棒 因为你可以就在那儿守着 等小孩儿飞出来
Thirty-two! Almost had! Allright. You did very well.
32!快出来啦!好了 你做的很不错哦
It's like you are a real doctor or something.
感觉你就是是一个真正的医生诶
《Code Black》airs wednesdays at 10:00 on TVs. Rob Lowe! Everybody!
欢迎大家收看《黑色代码》 每周三上午十点不见不散! 掌声送给罗伯·劳!