(单词翻译:单击)
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是啥
But you got to be lying to me if you tell me y'all wake up every morning and eat that mess.
但如果你说你们每天早餐吃的都是那玩意儿 那肯定是在骗我
Happy Saturkay, everybody.
周六快乐啊各位
Remember when I went to Australia?
还记得我的澳大利亚之旅吗?
OK, so we had so much footage that we couldn't fit it all into the one video.
好 我们录了好多视频 一期根本放不下
But I said there was a very special part that I wanted to save, OK?
不过我说了有一个很特别的部分我想留着 对吧
So this is my little special ingredient.
这就是我的特别配方
And just so you know, it's basically Kalen reacts live to Aussie food.
其实就是Kalen现场直播对澳大利亚食物的反应
Good day, mate. OK, so apparently, these are some of Australia's most notable dishes.
各位好啊 好 很明显啦 这里有些澳大利亚最最出名的食物
So let's go. Let's have some fun.
我们开始吧 好好乐一乐
Now, here is some Aussie pie.
这是一种澳大拉利亚的派
So I'm going to put this ketch-- I mean tomato sauce on top.
我要放点这种酱 番茄汁在上面
Here we go.
开始了
Mm. That's good.
嗯 好吃
It kind of reminds me of, like, a Hot Pocket, but not really.
感觉有点像鸡蛋灌饼 但又不完全一样
OK, I like this. Let me take another bite.
好 我喜欢这个 再来一口
It's a A plus. We doing so far, so good.
A+ 目前还挺好的 好吃
I like this stuff. These are called Lemingtons.
我喜欢这个 这些叫做Lemingtons
Lamingtons. Lemingtons. Lamingtons. Lamingtons.
Lemingtons Lemingtons Lemingtons Lemingtons
These are called Lamingtons.
这些叫做Lemingtons
OK, now, from what I can tell, this looks like a brownie covered in coconut.
好 我感觉啊 这看起来像是裹着椰子的巧克力蛋糕
It smells like a brownie. It feels like a brownie, too. Here we go.
闻起来像巧克力蛋糕 摸起来也像 来试试
It's not a brownie. So inside of this is some kind of cake.
不是巧克力蛋糕 这里面是一种蛋糕
I think it is coconut on the outside.
我觉得外面应该是椰子屑
It's a very sweet kind of chocolate.
是一种特别甜的巧克力
This is a A plus for me. I like this.
我给A+ 很喜欢
This is fairy bread.
这个叫精灵面包
Now, if you ask me, it just look like some white bread with some sprinkles on it.
要我说啊 它其实就是外面撒了糖屑的白面包
Yeah, that's white bread. Oh, it's butter.
嗯 是白面包 哦 是奶油啊
That's what it is. It's butter, y'all.
就是的 是奶油 各位
That's exactly what it is. It is butter with sprinkles.
就是奶油 是撒了糖屑的奶油
I don't know why you would eat that.
不知道为啥你们要吃这些东西
Now, this is called Tim Tams. Tiny Tim.
这个叫做巧克力饼干 小饼干
Now, it looks like nutty butter or something like that.
看起来像是坚果黄油之类的东西
Ah, it's a cookie. Oh.
啊 是饼干 哦
If you haven't had a candy bar in the freezer, do that.
如果你们没吃过冰冻的巧克力棒 那就尝试一下
This would be really good in the freezer.
这个冻一下会特别好吃
So now this here is called Vegemite.
这个东西叫做咸味酱
Now, I've heard of this.
我听说过这个东西
And I've been warned that it don't taste that . I am nervous.
有人提醒我它吃起来可不是想象中的味道 我还挺紧张的
Just what I thought. Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
果然不出所料 啊嗷 啊嗷
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是啥
But you got to be lying to me if you tell me y'all wake up every morning and that mess.
但如果你说你们每天早餐吃的都是那玩意儿 那肯定是在骗我
Oo, that was nasty. My taste buds done went on life support.
哦 太难吃了 我的味蕾都死掉了 亟需生命补给
Australia, I got to go.
澳大利亚 我得撤了
Anybody got a tongue scraper handy or something?
有没有人有便携的刮舌器之类的东西?
Just cut my whole tongue off.
快把我舌头割下来吧
I'm sorry, Australians. Don't hate me.
抱歉啦 澳洲人 别怪我