(单词翻译:单击)
We're back with Dax Shepard.
欢迎Dax Shepard回来
And Dax has a new game show coming out this summer.
今年夏天 Dax要出一档新的游戏节目
It's called "Spin the Wheel". It's a big wheel.
叫做“Spin the Wheel” 是个很大的轮子
How big is that wheel?
轮子有多大?
It's five stories and it's 40 tons, and there's 23 million dollars on it.
有五层楼高 重40吨 上面有2300万美元
The whole time I was hosting this, I was like it is 100 percent going to fall on me.
我主持节目的时候总会想 它肯定会掉到我身上
This is going to be the most comedic death of all time.
这将成为有史以来最具喜剧性的死亡
That's why we have something this size, here.
所以我们这儿才有了这个尺寸的东西
Yeah. All right. This is our own wheel of riches.
对 嗯 这是我们自己的财富之轮
And so we thought we would give someone a chance to win some money.
所以我们要给某人一个赚钱的机会
Jamar . Where's Jamar ?
Jamar Jamar在哪里?
Hi, Jamar. Hello! How are you? I'm good, how are you? Good!
嗨 Jamar 嗨 你好吗 很好 你呢 很好
All right, so you could spin this wheel right here and win any of those amounts that are on here.
好 你可以转动这个轮子 看能赢到哪个金额?
You have any tips for how to spin?
你有啥转动技巧要传授一下吗?
Give it hell. All right. Go ahead.
使劲转 好 来吧
Forget communicating with it. It's time for brute force. All right.
别想着向它祈祷 用蛮力就行了 好
Five dollars. Thank you very much.
5美元 非常感谢你
Oh, I'm kidding. Come here.
哦 我说着玩儿的 过来
No, you keep that. I'm going to double it.
不 你留着 我给你翻个倍
I'm going to give you a chance to spin one more time, OK? Good luck.
我再给你一次机会 好吧?祝你好运
What?
什么?
I want to thank Dax Shepard Brit Marling, Ian Alexander.
感谢Dax Shepard、Brit Marling、Ian Alexander
See you tomorrow. Be kind to one another. Bye bye.
明天见 善待他人 拜拜