(单词翻译:单击)
A few weeks ago, we met an adorable six-year-old geography expert named Landon.
几周前 我们认识了萌萌的六岁地理专家Landon
His dream was to meet our resident six-year-old geography expert, Nate.
他的梦想就是见到我们的常客 六岁的地理专家Nate
I am all about making dreams come true. Take a look.
而我就喜欢帮人实现梦想 看一下
How old were you, or when did you start learning geography?
你开始学地理的时候多大 或者什么时候开始学地理的?
Kind of like mid-July. Oh.
大概就是七月中旬吧 哦
Is there someone on this show that you're a big fan of?
这个节目上有你的偶像吗?
Yeah. Who is it? Nate Seltzer. Oh.
有 谁呀?Nate Seltzer 噢
Why do you like Nate so much?
你为啥这么喜欢Nate?
He likes geography, just like me. And I want to be his best friend.
他喜欢地理 跟我一样 我想当他最好的朋友
Oh. Nate, come on out.
哦 Nate 出来吧
Nate, this is Landon. Landon, this is Nate. Hi, Landon. Hi.
Nate 这是Landon Landon 这是Nate 嗨 Landon 嗨
Do you have any advice for Landon since you've been here before?
你以前来过这里 你有什么建议要告诉Landon吗?
This is his first time. Yeah, I have two rules.
这是他第一次来 嗯 我有两条规则
Oh, OK. Rule number one, always have fun.
哦 好 第一 一定要玩的开心
Rule number two, listen to rule number one.
第二 听从第一条规则
Please welcome Nate and Landon.
有请Nate和Landon
Hi, Nate. Hi, Landon. Hi. Hi. Hi.
嗨 Nate 嗨 Landon 嗨 嗨 嗨
Oh, wow. You're already talking at the same time. Y'all are best friends.
哦哇 你们连说话都同步了呢 俨然已经是好朋友了
So Landon, we surprised you with Nate when you were here.
Landon 你上次来的时候我们给了你Nate这个惊喜
Did you see that coming? Did you know we were going to do that?
你当时想到了吗?你知道我们会让他来吗?
Yeah, I knew it was coming when I went like this. Oh.
嗯 我这样扭头的时候就知道了 哦
Well, that's when he walked out. So that's when you knew?
那时候他都已经走出来了 你才知道的?
Yeah. Yeah, OK. So you went to Disneyland together.
对 嗯 好 你们一起去了迪士尼乐园
Yes. Yeah. Were you excited to go with Landon?
对 嗯 跟Landon一起去开心吗?
Yeah, we were. Yeah, I had never been there in my whole life.
开心 嗯 我之前从来没去过呢
No? Ever. Not even to Disney World. No.
没有嘛?没有 连迪士尼世界都没去过 没有
And was that fun for you? Yeah, my favorite part was the big Ferris wheel.
好玩吗?嗯 我最喜欢的是大摩天轮
Oh. Oh, really? In Pixar Pier. At what? In Pixar Pier. Yeah.
哦 哦 是吗?在皮克斯码头 哪里?皮克斯码头 嗯
I haven't been on that. But it wasn't scary or anything, and it was really fun?
我没玩过 你们不怕吗 真的很好玩?
Yeah, the Ferris wheel was, like, so big. Oh.
对 摩天轮 真的 超大的 哦
So you were here, and then you went to Disneyland two weeks after you met.
你们上了节目 然后认识两周后就一起去了迪士尼乐园
Did y'all miss each other during the time? Yes. Yeah. Yeah.
在这期间你们想念彼此吗?想 想 嗯
Aw, that's so sweet. All right, we sent cameras to follow you.
嗷 好甜 好 我们派了摄影组跟拍
So let's all watch what happened, OK? OK. All right.
一起来看看发生了什么 好吧?好 好
Hi, Ellen. Hi, Ellen. It's Landon. It's Nate.
嗨 艾伦 嗨 艾伦 我是Landon 我是Nate
And we're at Disneyland. And we're at Disneyland.
我们在迪士尼乐园 我们在迪士尼乐园
I'm so excited! You're going to meet people first, all right?
好开心啊!你们要先去见个人 好吧?
Meet, shmeet! Let's go! Welcome to Disneyland!
见吧见吧 走嘞!欢迎来到迪士尼乐园
This is for you. There you are. And Nate, I've got yours right here.
这是给你的 给 Nate 这是你的
Perfect. And I have a special friend. Look who it is! Hi!
完美 我还有位特别的朋友 快看是谁!嗨
It looks like we're in 1942. OK, where are we right now?
感觉我们像在1942年 好 我们在哪儿?
We're right up here. See, look. There's the fire department.
我们在这里 看 这是消防部门
So that means we have to go there or go there.
也就是说我们得去那里或那里
Now go down there and there.
从那儿过去 还有那儿
I'm not going to go very fast. Are you nervous?
我不想开太快 你紧张吗?
Kind of. Don't spin it. Let go of it.
有点 别转 手放开
No, no, no, no, no. I'm not going to spin it.
不不不不不 我不会转的
We've just got to hold on. OK?
我们只需要抓紧 好吧?
And if it does spin, just let go. OK? Enjoy my advice.
如果它真的转了 就赶紧放手 好吧?享用我的建议吧
This is fun, right? Yeah. Let's go on it again.
真好玩 对吧 嗯 我们再玩一次吧
Oh, my gosh! What is this, ketchup?
哦我的天 这是啥 番茄酱吗?
Is it frosting? No, but it tastes similar. Hey, you got something right there.
是糖霜吗?不是 不过尝起来很像 嘿 你那儿沾了点
Does somebody have a napkin? Does somebody have a napkin? No one?
有人有纸巾吗?有人有纸巾吗?没人有吗?
Oh, my gosh! Look at the snake!
我的天 快看蛇
Are you kidding me? Oh. And look at that.
不是吧?哦 看那个
The pride of lions are protecting that sleeping zebra.
一群狮子在保护睡着的斑马
No, they're not! They're eating it!
才不是呢!它们是在吃斑马
Hey, look, the British flag, Nate! I see! I see!
嘿 看 英国国旗 Nate 看到了 看到了
Can I have a cup of tea? Doesn't sound British to me.
能给我来杯茶吗?我觉得不像英国口音
May I like a cup of tea?
能给我来杯茶吗?
Can I have a cup of tea?
能给我来杯茶吗?
May I have a cup of tea?
能给我来杯茶吗?
Oh, yeah, I believe yours is better.
哦 嗯 我觉得你模仿的更像
It's spinning tractors. Hey, guys.
是旋转牵引车 嘿 伙伴们
Seatbelts on. Safety first.
系好安全带 安全第一
Hold on to your knickers! Hold on to your knickers?
抓紧短裤 抓紧短裤?
Hey, Nate. This is like the spinning tea cups, but better!
嘿 Nate 这跟旋转茶杯挺像的 不过更好玩
No, it's not! No, it is not!
不 不是的 不 不是的
Oh, my gosh. That was awesome! Hey, Mickey!
哦天哪 太棒了 嘿 米老鼠!
You're my best friend. You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友 你是我最好的朋友
Thank you, Ellen! Thank you, Ellen!
谢谢你 艾伦 谢谢你 艾伦
That was great. All right. We'll be right back.
太好了 好 马上回来
You enjoyed Disneyland. Now what do you want to do together?
你们一起去了迪士尼乐园 还想一起做什么?
We can send you anywhere together.
我们可以带你们去任何地方
Maybe to see a few monuments, like Lincoln Monument, or whatever it's called, the Statue of Liberty and Mount Rushmore.
或许去看一些纪念堂吧 比如林肯纪念堂 或者管它什么名字呢 自由女神像和拉什莫尔山
OK, that would be fun. I think we should go to the grocery store.
好 应该很好玩 我觉得我们应该去杂货店
To the grocery store? Why? You love grocery stores?
去杂货店?为啥?你喜欢杂货店吗?
No, but I was just going there, thinking of that, just to go to get ice cream.
不是 不过我本来打算去的 想去买冰淇淋
OK. Well, you could go to an ice cream place and get ice cream on your way to Mount Rushmore or something like that.
好 你可以在去拉什莫尔山的路上去冰淇淋店里买个冰淇淋
What if you kind of combined them? Yeah. All right.
把两者结合起来如何?可以 好
Where do you live? Connecticut. And you live in Oklahoma. Yeah.
你住在哪里?康乃迪克州 你住在俄克拉荷马州 对
So it's going to be a long distance best friendship for a little while.
所以这段最佳友谊之间要有一长段距离了
But we're going to figure out what we can do, and we're going to send you someplace again soon, OK?
不过我们会想办法 很快就再让你们一起去个地方 好吧?
OK. All right. And we got you a gift.
好 好 给你们准备了礼物
Because you loved Cars Land so much-- Yes. --that we got you both this.
因为你们特别喜欢汽车天地 对 所以我们给你们准备了这个
Oh, my gosh.
哦 我的天
Oh, my gosh. Ah, you gotta be kidding me! Right?
哦天哪 啊 不是吧?咋样?
And then the map. You have got to be kidding me!
还有地图 你肯定在逗我吧?
I am not kidding you.
我才没逗你