美国真人秀《四处约会》预告片
日期:2019-04-01 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

To the first blind date of my life.
敬我人生中的第一次相亲。
All right. I'll cheers to that. Me too.
好的。我要为此而干杯。我也是。
Hope you're not a serial killer.
希望你不是一个连环杀手。
Sarah? Wow, hi. Are you Nick? Yes. Hi.
莎拉?哇,嗨。你是尼克?没错。嗨。
I'm a little nervous, but, like I've never been on a blind date before. Me either.
我有一点紧张,我之前从来没有相过亲。我也没有。
I'm, like, "the goodie girl." I've never done a drug. And you?
我有点儿像“心机婊”。我从来没有嗑过药。你呢?
Oh, yeah. I loved them.
哦,我可嗑过。我很喜欢。
Oh, my God. This conversation just took a really interesting turn.
哦,我的天啊。这次对话发生了非常有趣的转变。
Here's to first blind dates. Woo!
庆祝一下第一次相亲。哇!
I think sometimes people swipe past the best thing out there.
我觉得人们会错过最好的东西。

美国真人秀《四处约会》预告片

You like it big? Oh, my God. You're a headache.
你喜欢大的?哦,我的天啊。你真让我头疼。
I was getting the feeling that you weren't that into me.
我觉得你不是那么喜欢我。
This is called culture clash.
这就是所谓的文化冲突吧。
I hate this shit.
我真讨厌这种感觉。
And I don't want to be some version of me that other people want me to be.
我不想成为别人想要我成为的那种人。
I definitely want a family and create a life with someone else.
我真的想要一个家庭,和别人一起创造生活。
Find the right person.
找到对的人。
I want to, like, fall in love.
我想要陷入爱河的感觉。
So, when do we do this again?
所以我们什么时候再来一次?

分享到
重点单词
  • clashn. 冲突,撞击声,抵触 vt. 冲突,抵触,使 ...
  • woov. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • serialn. 序列,串列 adj. 连续的,一连串的