Netflix原创喜剧美剧《悦纳新自我》预告片
日期:2019-12-18 16:09

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You're welcome.
不客气。
The path of life brings us many troubles.
人生之路会给我们带来许多麻烦。
Pain. We need to talk. Sadness. Humiliation.
疼痛。我们得谈谈。悲伤。羞辱。
Top Happy Spa will rebuild your DNA better than ever.
顶级快乐水疗将重新为你打造更完美的DNA。
A better you. The best you can be.
一个更好的你。最完美的你。
That's what I want.
这就是我想要的。
How do you feel? Happy.
你感觉怎么样?很快乐。
Oh, my God! Okay.
哦,我的天啊!好的。
Did you hear that?
你听到什么了吗?
Are you okay? Do I need to come down? No, no, no, it's fine.
你还好吗?需要我下去吗?不不不,没事儿。
I woke up in a spa, went to work, and came home.
我从水疗中醒来,去上班,然后回家。
I woke up in a grave, and then I walked for six hours to find whatever the fuck you are.
我在坟墓中醒来,然后走了六个小时才找到你到底是什么玩意儿。
Now, there's two me's, but there's one life.
现在,有两个我,但只有一个人生。
So, what do you suggest we do?
那么,你建议我们怎么做?

Netflix原创喜剧美剧《悦纳新自我》预告片

Maybe he has a brain tumor. Inoperable, I hope.
也许他得了脑瘤。我希望不宜动手术。
He's better than me in everything, with work, with Kate.
他什么都比我强,在工作上以及和凯特的相处。
Are you seriously jealous of you?
你真的在嫉妒你自己吗?
I know karate.
我可会空手道。
Not unless you learned it since yesterday morning, you don't.
除非你从昨天早上开始学,但你没有。
Do you know a place that sells guns?
你知道哪里卖枪支吗?
I hate you! I am you!
我恨你!我就是你啊!
How can you be sure that you are you?
你怎么能确定你就是你呢?
You're a monster, like Dr. Jekyll.
你是个怪物,就像杰基尔博士一样。
Dr. Jekyll was the sane one. You mean Mr. Hyde.
杰基尔博士是那个脑子正常的。你应该是要说海德先生吧。
You should pick up a book sometime.
你应该找个时间看看书。

分享到