美国剧情电影《宝贝男孩》预告片
日期:2019-10-20 20:45

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

What am I being arrested for?
凭什么逮捕我?
What am I being arrested for, huh?
凭什么逮捕我,啊?
You think you're hot?
你以为你自己很行吗?
'Cause you don't know how good I am at what I do!
因为你不知道我多擅长我的工作!
Think it through. What your mother got a job for?
想清楚。你妈妈为什么要找工作?
Just in case.
以防万一。
In case what?
以防什么万一?
I don't know. In case you fail! In case it don't work out.
我不知道。以防你失败了!以防这条路走不通。
Yes, man. She's filling your head full of fear, I pump you up full of strength.
就是这样。她让你充满恐惧,而我则让你充满力量。
Cause we're a team and I know you got what it takes.
因为我们是一个团队,我知道你有那个能耐。
You're a star and I know it, that's why I'm here.
我知道你是个明星,所以我在这里。
I'm your cheerleader, Honey Boy.
亲爱的,我是你的啦啦队长。

美国剧情电影《宝贝男孩》预告片

I don't need to talk about my dad.
我不需要谈论我爸爸。
Good take, good take. You did it, you did it. Good job, everybody.
拍得不错,拍得不错。你们做到了,你们做到了。大家干得很好。
My dad's not the reason I drink. He's the reason I work.
我爸爸不是我喝酒的原因。他是我工作的原因。
Come here. Come here. Child Labor Law!
过来。过来。童工法!
You have the instinct...
你的直觉...
I have good instincts?
我的直觉很准?
I have rodeo clown instincts, so I could never make it in Hollywood.
我有斗牛小丑的直觉,所以我在好莱坞永远也成功不了。
You could if you started when I did.
你当初和我一起开始就能成功。
How do you think I feel to have my son paying me?
我儿子付钱给我,你觉得我作何感想?
How do you think that feels?
你觉得我作何感想?
You wouldn't be here if I didn't pay you.
如果我不付钱给你,你就不会在这里。

分享到