(单词翻译:单击)
Right now, it's time for a live commercial for Furbo.
现在 该来一波Furbo的现场广告了
If you're a dog lover, you know that leaving your dog home alone is the worst.
如果你也爱狗 就会知道把狗狗独自留在家有多糟糕
The Furbo dog camera lets you see and talk to your dog when you're not at home.
Furbo狗狗相机能让你在离家的时候看到狗狗 还可以跟它们讲话
I'll tell you how it works. But first, I need some help.
我来告诉大家怎么样 首先 我需要帮助
Why don't you help me out, yes, you right there.
你来帮我一下吧 对 就是你
Hi, there. Hi. Hi. What do you do? And where do you live?
嗨 你好啊 嗨 嗨 你做什么的 来自哪里
I live in West Covina. I'm a dog. OK, great. All right, and great.
我来自西柯维纳市 我是只狗 哦 好 很好
Have you heard of Furbo before? Nope. No? No. All right.
你听说过Furbo吗?没有 没有吗?没有 好
It gives a dog owner peace of mind.
它能让铲屎官的内心得到平静
Because it's been approved by 5,000 vets and professional dog trainers.
因为它已经得到了5000名兽医和专业训犬师的认可
I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of vets.
说实话 我并不喜欢兽医
Oh, well, Furbo even alerts you when you hear your dog barking.
哦 好吧 狗叫时Furbo还会提醒你
So you can check in and see what's going on. Isn't that cool?
这样你就可以去看看发生什么了 是不是很酷?
Actually, it's kind of creepy that you want to watch me sleep.
其实 你们想看我睡觉还挺诡异的
But, you do you.
不过 随你们便啦
Dog with an attitude.
一只有态度的狗啊
Well, you did know that Furbo let's you remotely toss treats, right?
那你知道Furbo可以让你远程扔零食 对吧?
Treats! Did you say treats? Treats, treat, treats!
零食!你是说到零食了吗?零食零食零食
Treats! Treats! Treats! Treats! Treats!
零食零食零食零食零食
OK, all right, OK, go get it. Get it. Get it. OK, get it. OK, OK.
好 好吧 好 去吧 去吃 去吃 好 去吃吧 好 好
The Furbo Dog Camera is a must have for every dog lover.
每位爱狗人士都应该拥有一台Furbo狗狗相机
So treat them this holiday season.
所以这个假期好好款待他们
Treats! You said treats, again! Do you have more treats!
零食 你又说到零食了 你还有零食吗?
I'm freaking out over here, lady! OK, all right, OK. There you go. All right.
我都要高兴疯了 女士!好 好 给你 好
And I've got a treat for you. You're all going home with a Furbo dog camera.
我也给大家准备了款待礼品 每人都将获得一台Furbo狗狗相机
We'll be back.
马上回来