米歇尔和艾伦一起主持节目
日期:2017-06-30 11:17

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

You know I've been doing the show a long long time.
你们都知道 我的秀已经有很长一段时间了
And you won't believe this, I started doing the show...back When headphone still have cords.
你们不会相信 我的节目可以追溯到 耳机还在只是用粗线连接的时候
But today something is happening. It's never happened before.
但今天有件大事要发生 前所未有
The history of the show, today I'm cohosting with the First Lady of United States.
创造历史的时刻 今天我要和美国第一夫人同台主持
I know. Isn't this exciting? What an honor for her.
我懂 超兴奋 对不对 这对她来说是多大的荣幸呀
Michelle and I have been preparing all day long.
米歇尔和我 为此准备了整整一天
The First Lady is been studying upon the guests.
第一夫人在学习 如何接待客人


I spend the last two hours parting myself down.
我花了两小时 打扮自己
So I'm ready I think she is ready. So please welcome my co-host for the day.
所以 我准备好啦 她应该也好啦 让我们一起欢迎 今天的另一位主持
The First Lady-Michelle Obama. Warm welcome I was thinking...
第一夫人 米歇尔·奥巴马 热情的欢迎 我在想...
Thank you for being my co-host. And em...
谢谢你 与我一同主持 嗯...
You know you're gonna have to squat a little bit cause you're too tall.
你应该稍微蹲下一点 你实在太高了
I...I'm thinking I 'm gonna regret saying this,but I'm sure Wear heels?-No, you're good down there.
我 我在想…我不该这么说 但我肯定 你穿了高跟?没事,你在下面的挺好呀
Oh oh...no...no... I think you are still competitive. You're still competitive.
哦 哦…不不不…我想你还是很高的 我们还是很有差距的
All right. So I'm sure you know the No.1 job of co-host is to make the host look good.
好吧 你们一定知道 同台主持的首要任务 就是要确保原主持的光辉形象
So that's here...first. Well,that's a easy job for me. Because you already look so gooooood.
所以 我们就在这儿 完成最重要的这个事儿 嗯 对我来说 这很容易嘛 因为你已经看上去很棒棒棒啦
Oh..come on... Was that believable?-No Obama. Sorry.
哦 不要这样…这么说靠谱么?不 奥巴马 一点也不
Alright, and em...you watch my show every day.
好吧 你每天都看我的节目
So I'm pretty sure you know what happens next. Do this!
那你肯定知道 我们下一步要做什么 你来说
And now, the First Lady of United States and the First Lady of the time television shall dance.-We shall dance.
现在 美国的第一夫人与电视的第一女主持 要一起同台共舞 让我们一起摇摆
I am so glad you are here. And em... so you came in a huge motive cave.
很高兴你能来 嗯…所以 你是坐在一个巨大的移动箱子过来的
Where did you park? Em..we parked right out front.-you parking in the front?-yeah.
你把车停哪儿了?嗯…我们把车停在你们公司前面了呀 你把车停门口了?对呀
Oh Michelle, you should have asked me. No, you can't park there after 3 o'clock.
哦 米歇尔 你应该问问我的 不 三点之后你就不能停在哪儿了
Can we...do we have a security camera to see what's happening there?
我们能…我们能看看监控录像 那边怎么样了吗?
So well, they're there.That's yo.. That's us.Seems looking good.
好的 就在那儿 那是你的……这是我们的车 看上去挺好呀
Oh you are getting a ticket! Oh no...oh no... I...you're getting...
哦 你被贴罚单了! 哦 不不不 哦 不 我……你们正…
Why don't you get this some..em...don't you have guest pass or something? No..no...
为什么你们没有……你们难道没有嘉宾通行证什么的么?没有没有…
We thought we were good up there!
我们以为 停在这儿不会有事儿的!
Someone...-Oh I'm so sorry. You supposed to park in the structure acrosses street like everybody else.
有人…哦 抱歉 你们应该和别人一样 停在对面的建筑物那儿的
Someone is gonna in trouble...
有人要摊上事儿啦
Yeah. Well, they're downtown, and it's 600 dollars a car, so that's good.
这是在市中心 一辆车600美金 这很好
Watch more videos on ellentube.com
更多视频请登录 ellentube.com

分享到