(单词翻译:单击)
There are a few things you may not know about me,
有几点你们可能不太了解我
like I'm actually the same height as Portia, but she wears heels.
比如 其实我跟波西娅一样高 只不过她经常穿高跟鞋
I'm an Aquarius. And I once rode the rails with a hobo named Box Car Jack.
我是水瓶座的 我曾经跟一个叫做Box Car Jack的流浪汉一起坐过火车
That's not true. Also, I have a casino app called Ellen's Road To Riches.
那个是假的 我还有个娱乐软件 叫“艾伦的致富之路”
Have you heard of Ellen's Road To Riches.
你们听说过“艾伦的致富之路”吗
The app, huh? I hope so.
那个软件 哈?但愿你们听过
Don't do that if you haven't. Don't represent if you haven't.
如果没听过就不要尖叫了 没听过就不要发声了
If you haven't downloaded it yet, you should.
如果你们还没有下载 那就该去下了
There are a bunch of fun slot games, and the more you play, the more games you unlock.
里面有很多有趣的箱位游戏 你玩的越多 解锁的游戏就越多
The best part is you can play it anytime, anywhere at home, at church, at your kid's soccer game.
最好的一点是你可以随时随地玩儿 在家里 教堂里 孩子的足球比赛上
You might recognize some familiar faces, like Average Andy.
或许你们还能看到几张熟悉的脸 比如“平均安迪”
You can download the app on iTunes or Google Play now right now.
现在可以在iTunes或Google Play上下载它
Do it. No, I'm kidding.
现在就快去下 不 逗你们呢
All right, I want to give someone a chance to win some real money in a game we're playing,
好 我想给某人一个机会 在“继续在致富之路上滚下去”这个游戏里
Keep on Rolling Down The Road To Riches.
赢点实实在在的钱
All right, where is Johanna Alvarado?
好 Johanna Alvarado在哪里?
Hi! Hi. Here we go. All right, here's how it works.
嗨 嗨 来 好 是这样玩的
OK, you see over there? Right there, look, there's tWitch and those people over there?
好 看到那边了吗 那里 看 是推奇和别人
Hi, tWitch. Those are just a few of the slots on my Road To Riches app, and you're going to get to roll the dice for each one.
嗨 推奇 这些只是我的“致富之路”里面的少量箱位 你要投这上面的每一个骰子
And for each one you play, you could win some money.
你每玩一个 就能赢一些钱
The further down the road you go, the harder it is to win, so the prizes get bigger.
走得越远它就越难 奖品也越大
There is a die at each podium.
每个台子上都有一颗骰子
Each one has a certain number of sides with my face on it.
每个骰子上都有几面是我的脸
If you roll the die and it lands on my face, you'll win the amount of the money shown.
如果你扔的骰子落下来是我的脸朝上 你就会赢得那上面显示的钱
If the die lands on a red X, you don't win any money.
如果骰子落下来是红色叉朝上 你就没有钱
OK, Penny Slots, bring her a die. I call him Penny Slots.
好 Penny Slots 给她拿过来一个骰子 我把他叫做Penny Slots
Give me the die! Woo! All right. Ellen--
把骰子给我 喔 好 艾伦
Good luck. Can you blow it for me?
祝你好运 你能给我吹口仙气吗
Yes! We did it! All right, $100! Let's switch it out.
耶 我们做到了 好 100美元 把这个换掉
All right. All right, ready? OK.
好 好 准备 开始
All right, let's see if this keeps working. Yes!
好 我们看看吹气是不是真能带来好运 耶
What do you have? $500! $500. All right, it gets harder, because, you know--
你赢了多少?500美元 500美元 好 越来越难了 你知道
Now-- now you-- All right. All right. Aw.
现在你 好 好 嗷
Yeah, I knew I shouldn't have blown on the X. I should blow on my face next time.
嗯 我就知道不应该在X上吹气 应该在我的脸上吹
All right, you didn't win $1,000.
好 你没有赢到1000美元
That's all right. That's OK. It gets harder.
没关系 没事 变难了
No! No. It's OK. It's OK. Maybe I should stop blowing on it.
不要 不 没事 没事 或许我不应该再吹气了
All right, let's see. Oh, $2,500. It's all right. All right.
好 我们看看 哦 2500美元 没事 好
It's OK, it's OK, it's OK. Last one. All right.
没关系 没关系 没事的 最后一个了 好
Thank you. Thank you. Only has one face. Only has one face.
谢谢 谢谢 只有一面是脸 只有一面是脸
I'm not going to blow on it. You just-- it's all you.
我不给你吹气了 你就 全靠你了
Come on, girl! Wait, that wasn't a roll.
加油啊 姑娘 等一下 那不对
That didn't roll. You didn't do it right. Do it again.
那不是滚 你做得不对 再试一次
You're right. Right. Yeah, do it again. Nope, you've got-- do it the right way, Johanna.
你说得对 好 嗯 再来一次 不对 你 用对的方法做 Johanna
You're right. You're right. Yes! Yes!
你说得对 你说得对 耶 耶
Ready? $10,000! We'll be back.
准备 一万美元 稍后回来