(单词翻译:单击)
Hi. You ran out of here so fast. I always do. You sure do.
嗨 你出来的时候跑好快哦 我一直都这样 那是
I was too excited to see you.
见到你我真的太高兴啦
I'm so excited to see you. I haven't seen you in a while.
看到你我好开心 好久都没见你了
I haven't seen you in a while either.
我也好久都没见到你了
Yeah, we haven't seen each other in a while.
是啊 我们都好久没见彼此了
All right, so you did something really sweet, you made these necklaces, right?
好 你做了件特别暖心的事 这些项链是你自己做的 对吧?
I did. Did you make that?
对的 那是你做的?
Yep, this is one of the necklaces I made.
对 这是其中一个我做的项链
And so I do random fact Wednesdays every week.
每周三我都会给大家随机科普一个事实
One of my facts was a long, long time ago, people used shells as a type of money.
其中一个就是 在很久很久以前 人们曾经用贝壳来当货币
So that's where I got the idea of making rock necklaces.
这让我萌生了做石头项链的想法
Right. That's really smart, well, you're very smart.
嗯 太聪明了你一直都很聪明
And then, well-- but first let's talk about Brielle-iant.
首先 我们来说一说Brielle-iant
You have your own series on Ellentube, and this new series is about gorillas, right?
你在Ellentube上有自己的频道 你的新系列是关于大猩猩的 对吧
Yes, it is. Yeah, you like gorillas? I love gorillas.
是的 嗯 你喜欢大猩猩吗?我爱大猩猩
I just, they're so cute and furry, and I loved hugging all those gorillas.
它们毛绒绒的 特别可爱 我喜欢跟大猩猩们拥抱
Yeah. Not real gorillas. I got to see a-- and I hugged every single one of the gorillas.
嗯 不是指真的大猩猩 我看到 我抱了每一只大猩猩
Oh. Except the one that was nestled high up in the vine.
哦 除了爬在藤子上的那个以外
Yeah, then you couldn't get to that one. Yes.
嗯 你够不到那个 对
That's a cute episode. OK-- Thank you.
那一集很可爱 好 谢谢
So how many necklaces did you sell?
你卖了多少个项链?
And they take a long time to make, right?
你花了很久才做好的 对吧?
They did. I sold 74 of them. 74 of them?
是的 我卖了74个 74个呀
And how much money is that? So I made $2,000 for the gorillas.
那是多少钱?我为大猩猩挣了2000美元
And I set aside more money for Thousand Oaks.
我还给千橡市留了更多钱
But over here, I have a little surprise for you.
不过 我有个惊喜要给你
What? So Thousand Oaks-- There's something-- Oh, look at that.
什么?千橡市 这儿有 哦 看啊
There. There's Ajali. Oh that's so sweet.
这个 这是Ajali 好有爱呀
And so you, $2,000, and some of the money is going to go to the firefighters for Thousand Oaks?
所以2000美元 有一部分钱是要捐给千橡市的消防员的?
Well just, to Thousand Oaks itself. Oh, just to the-- yes, to Thousand Oaks itself.
就是 捐给千橡市的 哦 只是给 对 给千橡市的
So there's a $2,000 cashier's check for the Ellen DeGeneres Wildlife Fund.
所以 这是一张给艾伦·德詹尼丝野生动物基金会的2000美元的支票
Thank you so much. You're welcome. You're so sweet. Thank you.
太感谢你了 不客气 你好善良 谢谢你
To find out more about how you can donate, and to watch the full episode of Brielle-iant, check out my website.
了解更多捐赠信息以及观看更多Brielle-iant的剧集 请去我的网站