(单词翻译:单击)
Christmas is just around the corner.
圣诞节马上就要来了
A lot of kids are writing letters to Santa and I'm going to read a few of them in a special Christmas edition of Just Kidding.
很多孩子都给圣诞老人写了信 我要在圣诞特辑“开个玩笑”里面给大家念一下
I believe that children are our future.
我相信孩子是未来
Teach them well and let them lead the way.
给他们谆谆教导 让他们做领路人
Show them all the beauty they posses inside.
告诉他们所拥有的内在美
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier.
让他们拥有自豪感 让这一切都简单点
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be.
孩子的笑声让我们追忆往昔
I decided long ago
很久以前我决定
Never to walk in anyone's shadows.
绝不受任何人的影响
If I fail, if I succeed, at least I'll live as I believe.
若我失败 若我成功 至少我会成为自己想要的样子
No matter what they take from me--
无论他们夺走什么
--they can't take away my dignity.
也夺不走我的尊严
Because the greatest love of all is happening to me.
因为我拥有最伟大的爱
I've found the greatest--
我找到了最棒的
What happened?
发生了什么?
Here's the first one.
这是第一封
Dear Santa, if you want to grab a beer, feel free to get a lot or just one.
亲爱的的圣诞老人 如果你想喝啤酒 请敞开肚皮尽情喝 或者只喝一瓶也行
P.S. The fridge is near the door.
附言:冰箱在门旁边
Here's another one. Dear Santa, How are you?
下一封 亲爱的的圣诞老人 你近来可好?
Here's what I want for Christmas.
我圣诞节想要这个礼物
Wow. I don't know what that kid wants, but he deserves it for writing that whole thing out.
哇哦 我不知道这孩子想要什么 不过看在他这么辛苦的份儿上 就给他吧
This is the last one. It actually got quite-- it's back and forth, so sit tight on this one.
最后一封 这个有点 这是封有来有往的信 大家听好了
Dear Santa, I'm writing this one day on the day after Christmas.
亲爱的的圣诞老人 我是在圣诞节过后一天写的这封信
I am very sad. I only received one of two presents I asked for.
我很难过 我想要两件礼物 却只得到了一件
I will give you a week to fix this. Jeremy.
我给你一周的时间来补偿我 Jeremy
Santa writes back, Dear Jeremy, you asked for two very expensive presents and Santa can only do so much.
圣诞老人的回信是 亲爱的Jeremy 你想要的两件礼物都很昂贵 我竭尽所能 只能送你一样
You need to learn to be grateful for what you have.
你应该感激你所拥有的东西
If you continue to complain, I will have no choice but to add you to the naughty list next year. Santa.
如果你还这么愤愤不平 我就不得不把你加入明年的淘气孩子名单里了 圣诞老人
Jeremy writes back, Dear Santa, your threats don't scare me.
Jeremy的回信是 亲爱的圣诞老人 我才不吃你这一套
I've played your game and you did not deliver.
我遵守了你制定的规则 但你却没能兑现诺言
I will give you one week and then you will pay. Jeremy.
我给你一周的时间 到时候你得送我礼物 Jeremy
P.S. I don't know why you care if it's expensive when you have elf slaves to make things for you.
附言:你有那么多精灵奴隶帮你干活 为啥还在乎它贵不贵呢 真搞不懂
Wow. Santa is in way over his head on that one.
哇 这下可难住圣诞老人了
If you have a Santa letter you want me to see, please send it to me--
如果你有想让我看的写给圣诞老人的信 请发给我