(单词翻译:单击)
Well, as you probably know or I hope you know, last night was the premiere of my new game show, Ellen's Game of Games.
大家可能知道 希望你们知道哈 昨晚是我新游戏节目“艾伦的游戏之王”首播
And to celebrate all-- yes. If you missed it, it's fantastic.
为了庆祝 对 如果你没看 真的超棒的
And to celebrate, all week long we're having a Game of Games tournament right here where one person will win $100,000.
为了表示庆祝 这一周我们会在这个节目上进行游戏之王锦标赛 最终会有一个人赢得10万美元
So today we're playing Dizzy Dash. My friends at Shutterfly are sponsoring this tournament.
所以今天我们来玩“眩晕冲刺” Shutterfly的朋友们会赞助这次锦标赛
And not only do I love them, I love using them to create personalized photo gifts.
我不光很爱他们 我还喜欢用他们来制作个性化照片礼物
So if you see your photo on the screen, you get the gift of playing today.
所以如果你在屏幕上看到了自己的照片 你们就是今天的玩家了
Who's who? I'm Taylor. Hi, Taylor. Where do you live? What do you do?
自我介绍一下 我是泰勒 嗨 泰勒 你来自哪里 干什么的
I live in Glendale and I'm a corporate recruiter for Target. All right. And you are?
我来自格伦代尔 我是塔吉特公司的招聘人员 好 你是?
I'm Joyce. Yes. And I'm-- oh, god. I work for a nonprofit. OK.
我是乔伊斯 嗯 我是 哦 天哪 我为非营利组织工作 好
You just made that up. Took way too long. All right. First of all, all you have to do is go sit-in those chairs.
那是你临场编的吧 花了这么久 好 首先 你们需要去坐到那些椅子上
And then I'm going to explain what's going to happen. Go have a seat. Oh, my gosh. All right. Buckle up.
我来解释一下怎么玩 去坐着吧 哦 天 好 系好安全带
Then National Gaming Safety Council has given me these instructions that I must read.
国家游戏安全委员会让我必须念下列说明
Please pay attention closely. You are sitting in beautiful Ed by Ellen chairs available now at Thomasville.
请认真听 你们坐在漂亮的艾伦椅上 现在可以在Thomasville买到
The Safety Council made me say that. Now, you're buckling your seat belts.
这是安全委员会逼我说的 现在系好安全带
You'll spin around. I will ask you a question.
你们会被转圈 我来问你们问题
For safety reasons, you must rest your head on that headrest behind you.
出于安全考虑 你们必须要把头靠在背后的头靠上
Keep your head on the head rest. Don't get out of your chair until you hear this noise.
要一直把脑袋放在头靠上 在听到叮声之前不要离开座位
And then you'll race to grab that ball and answer the question.
然后你们要去抢那个球 回答问题
The first person to get three points will come back play for $100,000. Oh, my gosh. OK?
首先获得三分的人将回来继续参加10万美元锦标赛 哦 天哪 好吧?
All right. Here we go. Heads against the head rest. Oh, my god. Head against the board.
好 开始了 头靠在后面 哦 天啊 头往后靠
In the phrase Ellen's Game of Games, there are four Es, two Ms and one apostrophe.
在“Ellen's Game of Games”中 有四个E 两个M 还有一个撇号
How many As are there? Whoa. Oh, my gosh.
请问里面有多少个A?哇 哦 天啊
Two. Yes. Yes. OK. Now here's the thing. You did not pay attention.
两个 对 答对了 好 有个事儿 你没有认真听
You have to keep your head back. You immediately lifted your head when we started spinning you.
你必须得把脑袋靠在后面 刚开始旋转你就把头抬起来了
I got nervous. You were rebellious, extremely rebellious. All right, heads back.
我太紧张了 你很叛逆 非常叛逆啊 好 头往后靠
Oh, my god. Last night's Game of Games was two hours long. How long is a foot long sandwich? Whoa.
哦 天啊 昨天晚上的“游戏之王”长达两小时 一英尺长的三明治是多长?哇
I'm fine. Twelve inches. That is right. That is right. OK. We're good. OK.
我没事 12英寸 对了 对 好 我们没事 好
So we're going to need more padding. Oh, my gosh. Are you OK, Taylor? I'm good. Yes? Yeah.
我们地毯得铺宽点了 哦 天啊 你还好吗泰勒?我没事 是吗?是
Andy, are you still worried about your crotch or are you-- because-- Sorry. My bad.
安迪 别那么怜惜你的胯啊 因为 不好意思 我的错
Pay attention to her. Oh, god. All right. Here we go. 2018 is a year of the dog.
看着她点儿 哦天 好 继续 2018年是狗年
Snoop Dogg was born in the year 1971. 1971 is 47 years ago.
史诺普·道格生于1971年 1971年是47年以前
Four plus seven is 11. At what convenience store can you find Slurpees?
四加七等于十一 在哪个便利店可以买到思乐冰?
Seven 11.Yes. Yes. All right. Two to one. It's a tight game. Here we go.
711 对 对 好 二比一了 这游戏很紧张啊 来
I grin when I watch you spin. And you'll grin if you win. What words rhymes with orange? Whoa.
你们转的时候我看着你们笑 如果你们赢了你们也会笑 哪个单词与“orange”押韵?哇
I'm sorry. Orange, crorange. I don't know. Well, really, technically, no word rhymes with orange.
不好意思了 orange crorange 不知道 其实 本质上来说 没有单词跟orange押韵
So crorange does rhyme, but technically none, so you are the winner. Yeah. All right.
所以crorange确实押韵 不过其实没有 所以你赢了 耶 好
You're not moving forward, but so you are coming back to play for $100,000.
你的参赛生涯到此结束了 不过你还要回来争取那10万美元
You're going to go home with a 55 inch TCL Roku TV.
你会获得一个55英寸的TCL罗库电视
Hi. I'm Andy. Ellen asked me to remind you to subscribe to her channel so you can see more awesome videos,
嗨 我是安迪 艾伦让我告诉大家订阅她的频道 看更多超棒的视频
like videos of me getting scared or saying embarrassing things,
比如我被吓到或说一些很尴尬的东西的视频
like ball peen hammer and also some videos of Ellen and other celebrities, if you're into that sort of thing.
比如圆头手锤 还有艾伦跟其他名人的视频 如果你感兴趣的话