(单词翻译:单击)
I have been asking you to send in best scares,
我让大家发来你们最优秀的惊吓
and a lot of you have been sending in a lot of really great scares.
很多人都发来了特别棒的惊吓场景
I'm going to salute some of them right now in a segment I call Ellen Salutes Your Scares.
现在我要向其中一些惊吓致敬 这个环节叫做“艾伦向你的惊吓致敬”
All right, Brianna from College Station, Texas
好 来自德克萨斯大学城的Brianna
my best friend Brooklyn and I went to see the movie "The Nun" the night it came out.
我和闺蜜Brooklyn在《鬼修女》上映的那天晚上去看了这部电影
When the movie was over she told me it wasn't that scary.
看完后她跟我说一点也不恐怖
A week later I did this.
一周后我干了这件事
Well, Brooklyn, when you get your revenge, make sure you video, you send me that video.
Brooklyn 等你报复她的时候 一定记得把视频发给我
Matt from Liberty, Missouri says I've been scaring my students a lot.
密苏里自由市的Matt 我经常吓我的学生
This was my favorite. Reshawn!
这是我最喜欢的一个 Reshawn
He was not going to let that phone go.
他就是不愿意松掉手机啊
He was scared, but the phone was not dropping.
他被吓到了 但还是抓住了手机
Ali from Hogensberg New York
来自纽约Hogensberg的Ali
I told the kids that whoever made it to the tree first would get $10.
我跟孩子们说第一个跑到树林里去的会获得10美元
So you save $10, but 18 years of therapy you're going to have to pay for.
虽然你省下了10美元 但你得掏18年的心理治疗费
I salute your scares. If I showed yours I'm going to give you $150 Visa gift card.
我向你们的惊吓致敬 如果你发来的视频被我展示出来了 你将获得150美元的礼品卡
And if I haven't gotten anything from you, film it and send me your scares, and post them on Ellen Tube.
如果你还没给我发过视频 那就录一个发过来 并且发布在Ellen Tube上
It doesn't matter if it's after Halloween.
不管万圣节过没过都行
I celebrate your scares all year round.
任何时候我都会庆祝你们的惊吓
I don't mind whenever you scare people.
我才不介意你们啥时候吓人呢