三位帅哥接受艾伦的智力考验
日期:2017-10-21 06:57

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
.HUG~FhQ7=cQ^@Hz(8Vm]a-j3J@Q+G7,5

All right. Let's remind everybody who your name. You are? My name's Matt.
好 再跟大家说一下你们的名字 你是?我叫马特
Matt, you have been here before. You are? My name's Omwalla Caesar. Omwalla, you are brand new.
马特 你之前来过 你是?我是奥瓦拉·凯撒 奥瓦拉 你是第一次来
And you are? My name is Frankie. Frankie. All right.
你是?我是弗兰基 弗兰基 好
Frankie was our winner the last time. Matt, you were pretty up there. And Omwalla, you're brand new.
上次是弗兰基赢了 马特 你就差一点儿 奥瓦拉你是第一次来
So we know you're beautiful. Today we're going to test your brain.
我们都知道你们很帅气 今天我们来测测你们的智力
So Frankie, we will start with you. Your first question is, football season just started. What is a foot doctor called?
弗兰基 从你开始 你的第一个问题是 足球季刚开始 那么给脚看病的医生叫什么?
Podiatrist. That is right, Frankie. Good job.
足病医生 对了弗兰基 很好

t6,RysUvsb~w

149.png

ztEgXOSOx&nOl]DmLb;

Did you know that one, Omwalla? You look like you wish you would have had that question.
你知道答案吗奥瓦拉?你看起来很想回答那个问题
Yeah, I probably wish I had that one. Yeah. All right.
嗯 我是希望那个问题是我的 好
Finish this sentence, Omwalla-- beauty is only-- Beauty is only on the outside. True. That's true.
奥瓦拉 完成这个句子 美丽是——美丽只是外表 对的 真理
That is so close. It kind of is the same. Beauty is only skin deep. Skin deep-- Yeah.
很接近 其实是一个意思 美丽是肤浅的 肤浅的 对
I knew that. Right, which is the same thing, really. Matt, finish this sentence-- you can lead a horse to water, but you can't--
我就知道 对 是一回事儿 马特 完成句子——牵马到河易
Make him drink it. That's right.
强马饮水难 对了
Catching up. Catching up. That's right. You're catching up. Revenge. That's right.
追上来了 追上来了啊 没错 你撵上了 复仇 嗯
Frankie, Twitter just doubled the amount of characters you can use in a Tweet from 140 to 280. What is 97 doubled?
弗兰基 推特把推文中能使用的字符从140翻倍到了280 那么97翻一倍是多少?
191? Oh, so close. 194. Yeah. That's all right. Just-- so close.
191?哦 很接近 194 嗯 没关系 很接近了
Omwalla, Kylie and Khloe just announced that they're pregnant.
奥瓦拉 凯莉和科勒宣布他们有宝宝了
What are twins that aren't identical called? What are twins that aren't identical? Yeah.
不一样的双胞胎叫什么?不一样的双胞胎叫什么?嗯
Un-identical twins. Un-identical twins. Un-identical twins.
不一样的双胞胎 不一样的双胞胎 不一样的双胞胎
Fraternal. Fraternal. That's all right. I'm dying here. There's still time to catch up.
兄弟 兄弟 没关系 我要死了 还有时间追上去
You've still got time. We've still got time-- three rounds. Matt, here's one.
你还有时间 我们还有时间 三轮 马特 下一个
There's been a lot of talk about health care reform. Name one of California's senators.
很多人在讨论医疗改革 说出加利福尼亚一个参议员的名字
Arnold Schwarzenegger. No. No. Kamala Harris, Dianne Feinstein. No. All right.
阿诺德·施瓦辛格 不对 不对 卡马拉·哈里斯 黛安娜·范斯坦 不对 好
Frankie, retaining knowledge is important. What was the answer to the last question I asked? Ooh.
弗兰基 回顾知识很重要 我上一个问题的答案是什么?喔
Arnold Schwarzenegger. Matt, I've been hosting this show for 15 years. What year was it 15 years ago?
阿诺德·施瓦辛格 马特 我主持这个节目有15年了 15年以前是哪一年?
2002. That's right, Matt. All right. How we doing with points? All right.
2002 答对了马特 好 得分情况怎么样?好
You're both getting a year's supply of protein powder and-- Yes.
你们都获得了一年的蛋白粉——好

KjO.,9I0n,7fAaWvKYU9IzP&7Ealj9^17GpTkuIQu3nc2pAu.Ad1f
分享到