艾伦帮助单亲妈妈重返大学
日期:2018-03-20 13:41

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载
XLEusF%8G5U2l4xz9O]E4qna2O#@#;.%

We're back with Melissa McCarthy and since your new movie is about a woman going back to college we thought we'd play a little game of beer pong.
有请梅丽莎·麦卡西 既然你的新电影是关于一名重返大学的女子 那我们就来玩一个啤酒乒乓的游戏吧
But first we need a college student to play with us, and her name is Jada Jackson.
但首先我们需要一名大学生一起玩 她叫杰达·杰克逊
Come on down. Wow.
快下来 哇
Hello. Hi, there. Nice to meet you. Hi. Hi, Jada. Hello.
哈喽 嗨 很高兴认识你 嗨 嗨 杰达 嗨
How are you? I am good. How are you? I'm great.
你好吗?很好 你呢?我也很好
Where do you live? Lincoln, Nebraska. And you go to school-- Omaha, Nebraska.
你来自哪里?内布拉斯加州 林肯 在哪上学 内布拉斯加州 奥马哈
And what are you studying? Marketing and management. Oh, good. all right.
专业是什么?市场营销和管理 哦 很好 好

Ey^XQ5^n9!Jbe.k@]Y&

255.png

3;jQ!2AY1kME

Mhm, business administration. Now-- so, beer pong. Have you played beer pong before?
嗯 工商管理 啤酒乒乓 以前玩过吗?
How old are you? 19. Oh. OK. You can't--
你多大了?19岁 哦 好 你不能
Just say no Just say no. You can't-- who are you here with? My mother.
说不 说不 你不能 你跟谁一起来的?我妈妈
Oh, she's old enough. Mom! Oh, you come down. You come down.
哦 她够年龄玩 妈妈!哦 你过来 过来
Hi. Oh my gosh. Hi. all right. OK. So this is going to be fun, right? Yes.
嗨 天 嗨 好 好 肯定很好玩 对吧 对
Also, Now it's going to be two of you, so you have more of a chance to get the--
现在是你们俩一起 所以可能性更大
but we're not going to play it until you can see there's no table here.
要等这里没有桌子了才能开始玩
Let's put something on Melissa so that they can-- All right. Oh my god.
给梅丽莎穿上道具 好 天啊
OK. This seems familiar which is weird. Oh my god. There is beer in the cups, guys.
好 这感觉好熟悉 怪了 天 杯子里有啤酒啊
Yup. Yup. I will not dance with this. I will spill it all over me.
对 对 穿着它我可不会跳舞 会洒的身上到处都是
That's what servers should have in restaurants. I mean, that's-- That's the better way instead of a tray. I could've used this.
饭店里的服务员就该这么做啊 这比托盘好多了 我可能用过这个
All right. OK. So, for each one you get into Melissa's cups, you're going to get $1,000 for each one. Oh.
好 你们每扔进梅丽莎身上杯子里一个球 你就能获得1000美元 哦
All right? OK. OK. All right? OK. You can do it. All right. 30 seconds. Focus. Go.
好吧?好 没问题吧?没有 你们可以的 好 30秒 注意 开始
Oh. Oh. Higher. Higher. Oh. Oh. Ah!
哦 哦 高点 高点 哦 哦 啊!
You got this. Oh. You got this.
你可以的 你可以的
Oh my god. OK. You got this. You got this. Three more. Three more. Oh my.
天啊 你可以的 你可以的 还有三个 还有三个 天
Three more. Get in there. Oh my god. Oh.
还有三个 进去啊 天啊 哦
All right. This one has two. That's two. Oh my god. Oh my god. So that's $7,000 right there.
好 这里面有两个 两个 天啊 天 一共是7000美元
All right. Yeah, but here's the thing, OK? $7,000 but come stand over here.
好 嗯 不过是这样的 好吧?7000美元 过来站这儿
Because we brought you down just because we know a little bit more about you.
让你俩来是因为我们对你们有所了解
That's why you're here. We knew you weren't old enough to play, so we were going to call you down.
所以才选的你们 我们知道你年龄太小不能玩这个 所以又让你来
So, you raised Jada on your own, and you're struggling to put Jada through college.
你独自一人抚养杰达长大 供她上大学已经是极其困难了
You have taken out $17,000 in student loans.
你已经用了17000美元的学生贷款
You've spent your life serving others, and beloved by your community.
你一生都在服务他人 很受身边人的欢迎
Your dream is to go back to college, look at that, and get your bachelor's degree, but you can't afford to go back.
你的梦想就是重返大学 看 获得学士学位 可你没有经济能力回去上学
And what a coincidence you should be here on this day. I mean-- All right.
真巧啊 你今天也在场 好
So our friends at Shutterfly love inspiring stories like yours, so they want to give you a check for $25,000.
我们Shutterfly的朋友喜欢像你这样的励志故事 所以他们想赞助你25000美元
OK? You're welcome. Oh my god. There's one more thing.
好吧?不客气 天啊 还有一件事
Life of the party was so inspired by your story, what you did, how hard you've worked.
《聚会生活》被你的故事 你做的事 你的努力所激励
And we also want to give and match. Life of the party wants to give $25,000 more. Oh.
我们也想给予 也想比一比 《聚会生活》再送你25000美元 哦
Thank you so much. And then really on top of that.
太感谢你了 最重要的是
And Ben and I want to support your education. We love your story.
我和本想赞助你上大学 我们喜欢你的故事
We love how you guys are together.
我们喜欢你们的经历
And we want to give you another $25,000 for your education and everything that goes, so you can focus on that.
我们还想给你们25000美元帮助你上大学 让你能专心学习
From Melissa and Ben. Thank you. Thank you so much.
是梅丽莎和本的 谢谢你 感激不尽

)FN;jhj8R4yipD5ML^cW.b|!4VO9j4LoQd0@)9-&[,IEj
分享到
重点单词
  • communityn. 社区,社会,团体,共同体,公众,[生]群落
  • inspiringadj. 令人振奋的,激励人的,鼓舞人心的
  • administrationn. 行政,管理,行政部门
  • coincidencen. 巧合,同时发生
  • spillv. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏 n. 溢出,流
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • inspiredadj. 有创见的,有灵感的