(单词翻译:单击)
TGIF. It's Friday. Isn't that exciting?
感谢上帝今天已是星期五(TGIF) 今天周五了 是不是很兴奋
Fridays are like the dessert of the week, aren't they?
周五就像是一周中的甜点 对吧
And who doesn't like dessert? I mean, everybody likes dessert.
谁不喜欢甜点呢?人人都喜欢甜点
I don't think you should have to wait until the end of the meal to have dessert.
大家不需要等到饭后才吃甜点
I was going to play a delicious game later in the show, but why wait?
我们一会儿要玩个特别好吃的游戏 不过还等啥呢?
So let's play right now.
现在就开玩吧
It's called Halo Top presents I Scream, You Scream, I Can't See My Ice Cream.
这个游戏叫做“Halo Top带来的我尖叫你就叫 我的冰淇淋哪儿去了”
All right. I need four contestants.
好 我需要四名选手
Who likes ice cream made with the finest ingredients that comes in vegan and nondairy options?
谁喜欢用最好的素食和不含乳制品的材料做成的冰淇淋?
And if your name is on the screen, come on down. Come on.
如果你的名字出现在大屏幕上 请到台上来
Hi. Oh! Hi, hi. Hi. Hi, hi. Hi. Hi! All right. Who are you?
嗨 哦 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨 嗨!好 自我介绍一下
Hi, I'm Erin. Hi, Erin. Where do you live? What do you do?
大家好 我叫Erin 你来自哪里 做什么的?
I live in Monrovia, and I'm a pediatric nurse. Great.
我来自蒙罗维亚 是一名儿科护士 很好
And you are? I'm Jessica. I live in Monrovia, and I'm an ICU nurse.
你呢?我叫Jessica 来自蒙罗维亚 是一名重症监护病房护士
OK, so you all know each other? Yes. This is going to work out fine, then.
好 所以你们认识?对 那就太好了
Hi. Hi, I'm Jenny. I'm from San Diego, and I'm a student at UCSD. Wonderful.
嗨 嗨 我叫Jenny 来自圣地亚哥 是加州大学圣地亚哥分校的学生 很好
Hi. My name is Stephanie. I'm from San Diego. I go to UC San Diego.
嗨 我叫Stephanie 来自圣地亚哥 是加州大学圣地亚哥分校的学生
Oh no. You're very excited to be here. I love you. I love you, too.
哦 不是吧 你们很激动啊 我爱你 我也爱你
It's so wonderful. You might not after this game.
太好了 等玩完游戏你可能就激动不起来了
All right, good. Here's how it works.
好 很好 游戏是这样的
Well first of all, you all love ice cream, right?
首先 你们都喜欢冰淇淋 对吧?
Who doesn't love ice cream? So two of you will be on a team.
谁不喜欢冰淇淋呢?你们两两一队
You'll be on this team, you'll be on this team.
你俩一队 你俩一队
One person will stand behind their partner and act as their hands.
一人站在另一人身后 当她的手
And you'll feed your partner delicious Halo Top ice cream.
然后喂你的搭档美味的Halo Top冰淇淋
The team that can eat the most ice cream before the buzzer will be the winner.
在响铃前吃最多冰淇淋的那一队获胜
And so, who wants to be the hands? Who wants to feed?
那么 谁当手?谁喂?
Do you want to feed? OK. I don't care. Or do you want to be fed?
你想喂吗?好 我都行 还是说你想吃?
Who wants to eat the ice cream? I'll be fed. That's fine.
谁想吃冰淇淋?我吃吧 好
All right. You're going to eat the ice cream.
好 你来吃冰淇淋
You'll eat the ice cream? All right.
你来吃冰淇淋?好
Oh, I forgot to say you're going to be blindfolded.
哦 我忘记说你们要蒙眼了
So-- both of you, because it's more fun that way.
两个人都要蒙 这样更好玩儿
All right. Put on your blindfolds, ladies.
好 戴上眼罩吧 姑娘们
Oh, so amazing. Nice. Yeah.
哦 太棒了 很好 是
Goes with my outfit. It sure does.
跟我衣服很配啊 那当然
I'm surprised you didn't wear that today. All right.
没想到你今天没自己戴个眼镜啊 好
All right. All right. Put your hands behind your back.
好 好 把手背在后面
And then you are going to be her arms. No, no. You're the hands.
你要当她的手臂 不 不 你要当手
You need to-- yeah, you need to use those hands. All right, go!
你要 对 你需要用手 好 开始!
Up and down! Up and down! More, more, more! Up and down!
先上来再下去 先上来再下去 多点 多点 多点 先上来再下去
More, more, more! Go, go, go! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
多点 多点 多点 快快快 快快快 快快快
Oh, no. Here you go! Oh my gosh! Go, go, go!
哦 天哪 来吧 我的天 快快快
Oh my god.
我的天啊
Good job.
很好
All right. All right. Take off your blindfolds so you can clean your hands.
好 把眼罩摘下来擦手吧
And here you go. That was-- I don't know who won?
给 刚才真是 我都不知道哪队赢了
But shouldn't we have given them aprons or something?
但我们是不是应该给她们配个围裙啥的
I feel like, I don't know both of you seem to have been--
我感觉 你们两队都很
you did, you really were encouraging her to-- yeah, you're welcome.
你 你一直在鼓励她 嗯 不客气
All right, well, you both seemed to win for me.
好 我觉得你们两队都是赢家
So you're both getting $5,000 in cash.
所以你们都获得了5000美元
And I want all of you to enjoy Halo Top with this $150 Visa gift card!
我想让所有人都去享受Halo Top 每人送一张150美元的礼品卡