(单词翻译:单击)
It's time to look at some bad reading material.
该看看一些不好的阅读材料了
These are the books my viewers sent in for our segment Looky Looky at This Booky.
这些是我的观众为“瞧啊瞧啊这本书虫”环节寄来的书籍
This was a Bargain Ben at my local bookstore, I don't know why but the cover made me laugh. Homeschooling.
这是当地书店的一本便宜货 我不知道为啥 但是封面让我忍不住想笑 《家庭学校》
Now, look at the dad's face right there.
看看这个爸爸的脸
He definitely has got a secret family somewhere that they don't know about.
他肯定在别的地方有个秘密家庭
Just get to reading kids, I'll be back later.
去读书吧孩子们 我马上就回来
This is from Debbie from Lawrence, Kansas.
这是堪萨斯州劳伦斯的黛比寄过来的
I ordered "Fifty Shades of Grey" and for some reason this came up as a suggestion for me on Amazon so I ordered it, but now I'm sending it to you.
我订购了《五十度灰》 但出于某种理由亚马逊给我推荐了这本书 所以我也定了它 不过现在我把它送给你了
It is "I Don't Care If My Best Friend's Mom is a Sasquatch, She's Hot and I'm Taking a Shower With Her".
它是“我才不管好朋友的妈妈是不是北美野人,她很火辣我要跟她一起洗澡”
Yeah, a tale as old as time. This one, I'm missing one I think, I don't have Anne Marie.
嗯 跟时间一样古老的传说 这个 我是不是漏掉了一个 我没有安·玛丽
I don't have Anne Marie. I wish I had Anne Marie. I don't have, there it is.
我没有安· 玛丽 真希望能有一个安·玛丽的 我没有 在这儿呢
Here is Anne Marie, I found her. Anne Marie from Avon, Ohio.
这是安·玛丽 我找到啦 俄亥俄埃文的安·玛丽
I guess my mom read this book when she was growing up.
我觉得这本书是我妈妈长大的时候看的
I thought you might find it funny. Too Many Boys.
你应该会觉得挺有趣 《男孩太多》
You're telling me sister.
可不是嘛 姐妹儿
Now finally, Dawn from Mission Valley Texas.
最后一个 德克萨斯州米逊谷的道恩
They were cleaning this book out of the library at our school where I teach.
这是我任教的学校图书馆里被清理出来的书
Animals Without Backbones.
《无脊椎动物》
The worst part of it is, is on the cover the eyes follow you no matter where you go.
最吓人的是 不管你走到哪儿 这个封面上的眼睛都会盯着你
Thanks for sending those in. If you have a book you think I should see, please send it to me.
谢谢你们送来的书 如果你也有我应该看看的书 请发给我哦